Final Soldier Announcement

60414588.png

I made Soldier along with Jack the Great on November 20, 2008. I had big aspirations for this alliance. I wanted it to grow and prosper and invested a ton of time getting the perfect name, flag, and group together to make it happen. A lot of ups and downs went into it. In the end, we came up short. I may no longer be in Soldier and I may be a big reason why they disbanded but there are multiple reasons for why they did.

This is probably the toughest thing I've ever had to do in CN, a thousand times tougher than any ZI I had to undergo. Nations within the Soldier AA are strongly recommended to join my new alliance The Sasori Initiative, WFF, GATO (where magic is), and IRAN.

Thanks for your time, however much of it I wasted.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, AUT disbands Soldier from TSI?

Why is the Government not announcing this?

I expected this to be honest. Every time things got tough for Soldier, you instantly started whining about disbanding the alliance, but I guess no one tried to talk to you out of this time.

This is a sad day for Soldier's members, for the alliance I helped to build from the ground up, I know that there are some good people getting dislocated by this.... Many who I thought would never let Soldier disband, but I guess I was wrong.

So, AUT disbands Soldier from TSI?

Why is the Government not announcing this?

I expected this to be honest. Every time things got tough for Soldier, you instantly started whining about disbanding the alliance, but I guess no one tried to talk to you out of this time.

This is a sad day for Soldier's members, for the alliance I helped to build from the ground up, I know that there are some good people getting dislocated by this.... Many who I thought would never let Soldier disband, but I guess I was wrong.

A lot of the active membership had already left. That's what led to Soldier disbanding. Not enough leadership to herd the 100+members we had at the time.

Soldier was a great group, and the name and flag for Soldier is really quite epic, and I will miss seeing it.

I hope you all find new homes fitting of such an exemplary group of warriors.

I salute you Soldier, and may the name be remembered in Bob's future.

A lot of the active membership had already left. That's what led to Soldier disbanding. Not enough leadership to herd the 100+members we had at the time.

Yeah, I have been seeing some of your good ones leave. I was just wondering why you weren't posting said announcement ;)

And nothing of value was lost (again?)

Of course, you just *had* to make such a post that comes at such an inapropriate time. Seriously, you may think your hilarious but all you are is just an $@! who's thinking he's funny. If you just have to say something as demoralizing as this at least put more substance into it. Joking about the death of a community is classless, something I thought even you wouldn't touch.

Edited by The AUT

And nothing of value was lost (again?)

And I counter that nothing is gained ever by your posts (again) :P

Sorry this happened AUT. I know you made a great run at making Soldier into an alliance to be proud of. May your time in TSI give you purpose again. Thank you for the good times our alliances had :)

oo/ The AUT

oo/ Soldier

oo/ magicninja