Nueva Vida Treaty Announcement

Once upon a time, Nordreich, and her successor Norden Verein, were close friends of Nueva Vida. I happen to have the distinct pleasure of maintaining ties between these alliances both as a member of Nordreich, and today, as a member of Nueva Vida.

Nordreich's history is controversial, there is no doubt. But Nueva Vida, New Life, is not about one's past. It is about one's future. Under the leadership of kingzog, John C. Calhoun, Oberherr Xenu, I have no doubt in my mind that Nordreich's future shall be prosperous.

Under the following terms and condition, Nueva Vida (and by extension, The Vidian Enterprise) will become Nordreich's premier tech market. As is only logical, Nueva Vida will protect this investment.

NV_Flag_Peace600.jpgflagbanner.jpg

Nueva Norns

Article (1) - tech deals

-For the duration of these terms, NoR will preferentially sell tech at a locked-in rate of 100 tech/3 million monies to NV.

Article (2) - unilateral defense

-For the duration of this agreement, should NoR come under attack, NV is bound to come to her defense and provide any military, financial, or political aid available.

Article (3) - foreign affairs

-As Nueva Vida does not wish to see this investment be used to finance any unnecessary wars, NoR will, for the duration of this agreement, consult with at least one authorized representative (someone as sexy, or sexier than Hizzy) prior to any declarations of war, or the signing of any military binding pacts. NV reserves the right to vote against, and veto, these actions.

Article (4) - cancellation

-This pact is in effect perpetually as long as both parties are benefiting economically. Should NoR find itself no longer able to sell tech to an external party, or should NV no longer wish to purchase tech from NoR, then this pact will be null and void. Should there be any gap between tech deals, this pact will remain intact so long as it is within a reasonable period of time, and communication between both parties is maintained.

Signed for Nueva Vida

MagicalBricks, Emperor

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Bomber66, Lord of the Exchequer

Signed for Nordreich

Kingzog

OberherrXenu "Emperor B"

John C. Calhoun.

tl;dr - tech raiders, don't touch. Anyone else with a legitimate issue drop me a line anytime :)

fake edit: i'm not resizing flags, shut up.

Edited by hizzy

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to our good friends in Nueva Vida. We look forward to a long and mutually-beneficial business arrangement, plus the occasional out-of-control office party.

OfficeParty3.jpeg

Edited by kingzog

I for one am very disturbed to see Nueva Vida reestablishing the ties that allowed Nordreich and Norden Verein to be so abusive in their past incarnations.

If Nueva Vida doesn't wish to return to the past, then why recreate it?

-Craig

Perhaps NV has the same compassion on its old allies in NoR that it did with LSF.

I for one am very disturbed to see Nueva Vida reestablishing the ties that allowed Nordreich and Norden Verein to be so abusive in their past incarnations.

I don't know if abusive is the right word. If memory serves, a certain incarnation of the Nordland protected Nueva Vida in their formative stages via the Hegemony (lol pop reference) protectorate treaty. I certainly don't want to put words in NV's mouth but perhaps the spirit of returning the favor is at work here. Just a peanut gallery observation mind you. Plus, it's just good business.

Oh and Nueva Vida. That new flag is wicked by the way.

Edited by Captain Flinders

If Nueva Vida doesn't wish to return to the past, then why recreate it?

-Craig

I can assure you that this will not be a path of abuse or warmongering towards any other entities on Planet Bob. It is not something which we seek, and most of all, it is not profitable. We just got out of a major war, and, like many other alliances I'm sure, the only thing on our mind is rebuilding.

We are not recreating the past, nor do we approve of how things were run. Nueva Vida are on the same wavelength in terms of a future outlook, and while I know it's tough to believe, I think in a short while even your opinion will be swayed ;)

Hizzy please take 5 internets. You deserve them with that awesome "lines being drawn" post.

And this is a sexy looking treaty you guys have created. I knew there was a good reason that I liked you guys so much. Wise and Honorable as always NV.

Enjoy your tech :P