I bring the Omega

The other day was sitting on my porch drinking a few beers when a dude with an umbrella come up to talk to me. I thought nothing of it since it was raining. He had some rather interesting information about someone named Valhalla and wanting some help with him. Me being a burly dude with some time on my hands decided to look him up and see what he was about.

After a long conference. I said "self, lets help out our friend with the umbrella we do have the optional aggression in our long standing treaty with them".

The next day I went to find the guy with the umbrella, it was still raining but i thought I would give it a chance. I found him, and told him I could help him out with his little problem he was having. So I gathered all my support I could because I heard that the Valhalla guy was once a great foe, had been beaten down a little but is relentless and a worthy fighter.

Later i thought to my self i hope he knows we are a good fighting force ourselves.

SO this is a DoW on Valhalla

and to think it all started on my porch:

Maples%20Inn%20Bar%20Harbor%20front%20porch.jpg

good luck Valhalla and may our war be honorable

Edited by Mad Mike

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its cute, all the nobody alliances coming out of the woodwork now that they know its safe.

next thing you know they'll be demanding reps for all the 'hard work' they put in to this war.

:lol1: imagine not knowing who AO is. Next you'll be saying you've never heard of TOP.

i think its cute, all the nobody alliances coming out of the woodwork now that they know its safe.

next thing you know they'll be demanding reps for all the 'hard work' they put in to this war.

A little research goes a long way, my friend.

We were already in the fray, supporting our allies in the fight against TOOL. We're just re-entering because we like to help friends, not because we want 'reps' or because it's 'safe'.

Knowing Valhalla, it'll be anything but safe :P

Edited by Tushar Dhoot

Grammatical errors aside (not a grammar nazi, but you have to admit it was tricky to read at some points), I like the originality and the fine painted porch furniture. Wish you all the best in your fight.

Way to pay attention. AO has been in the fight for a while

i think its cute, all the nobodies coming out of the woodwork now that they are safe

next thing you know they'll be saying meaningless things in all the threads against the "ebil Karma"

You know, I always wondered why some alliances had to issue gag orders.

Now I know.

I'm sorry, I quit adding to my sig many alliances ago. But anyways welcome to the party

Prob time to remove those titans of war that are Vox Populi and FAN huh? Luckily you've escaped the tremendous beating they've been rolling out on you :)