An Apathetic Annoucement

idcflagcopy-3.png

When IDC entered this conflict, we knew we were going to be outnumbered, but we had heart, and we believed that we would be able to overcome, but sadly, this was not the case.

All fronts went well, and we were winning, in fact, to this day, for every 1,000 NS IDC has lost, approximately 6,000 NS of the alliances that collectively form Karma. But, then the Llama god took attention of us. Sadly, he had finished his cuban cigar, but was given a new one.

newbitmapimage3l.jpg

And once that attention of his was brought towards our tiny alliance, we knew we were screwed; but, luckily, our spy had informed us of the incoming wrath by sending us a picture of Londo, which obviouly hints at the incoming wrath.

londo2.jpg

To make matters worse, we found out that he in an unregistered animungus! We decided to go ahead and follow through with the surrender because Londo, the Llama god, said so.

llama-obey.jpg

Because Londo is an unregistered animungus he invoked a fear in IDC; so much of a fear that we decided to merge into Karma PoW. Well that, and because he said so.

tl;dr

The following affiliations have merged, and are merging, into Karma PoW

International Defense Coalition

Indias Divine Country

Intergalactic Divine Cranberries

Inde.. DARN COMPUTER

I Dunno Crap

If your going to be offended by this, stop reading.

If you are in need of an alliance on CN: Tournament Edition, IDC (and WTF) would like to extend an invite to you to join FML (AA: FML).

IDC, FML, and WTF, bringing you awesome alliance affiliations for 3 years or however long CN has been around [/shameless recruiting]

- Spoiler

Edited by Rajistani

I like the CN:S announcement, but the petty recruitment is disturbing.
Shameless recruiting on the OWF?? I'm shocked!!!!!!
If your in a TE alliance, or going to be offended by this, stop reading.
Edited by Rajistani

You should have put a spoiler tag around the recruitment message so people had to highlight it to see it.

Like this: Spoiler - Shameless recruiting is a noob thing to do! - Spoiler <--like that

Smooth thinking.

I c wat u did thar

lol mspaint

Good luck on finding peace? I think?

Remember when I said Londo would be the new CN tyrant? Yeah, I was right.

ALL HAIL THE LLAMA :D

Our merge into Karma PoW = Surrender. This is our surrender thread :D ... but thanks.