DOW

well the time has come for Nod to finally jump in and Support NPO, as their protectorate it is our job to do all that we can to help. this may be a late DOW and D.I.C.E. may have declared on us but now is our DOW we are declaring our support for NPO

Considering that you guys started attacking us about a week ago and that you've achieved no progress, because too many of your nations aren't very loyal and have refused to attack us.

And of course there were those two nations who defected to our side.

So, to everyone, do not be fooled by this. Nod is an alliance falling apart, with members unwilling to fight. So ultimately, this declaration of war serves more as a declaration for the OP, than for the alliance he supposedly runs.

a rumor went around that nod did not want to attack D.I.C.E. this is completely false... we always had intentions to attack D.I.C.E. and yes we may be small but we will NOT leave our allies out to dry, if that means going down with the ship then that means going down with the ship, FRIENDS > INFRASTRUCTURE... we puhsed our war date back to better help NPO, then two rouge nations decided now would be a good time to turn ship and member poach.... dirty tactic guys... but anyways this does not matter because even if we do lose this war at least we'll have our diginity. so have fun flaming this topic everyone, just see how far your words get you over the fact that Nod doesn't care what the other side thinks, only about doing the right thing, and if that means being critisized for it, so be it.

Long Live NPO!

o/ NPO

o7

a rumor went around that nod did not want to attack D.I.C.E. this is completely false... we always had intentions to attack D.I.C.E. and yes we may be small but we will NOT leave our allies out to dry, if that means going down with the ship then that means going down with the ship, FRIENDS > INFRASTRUCTURE... we puhsed our war date back to better help NPO, then two rouge nations decided now would be a good time to turn ship and member poach.... dirty tactic guys... but anyways this does not matter because even if we do lose this war at least we'll have our diginity. so have fun flaming this topic everyone, just see how far your words get you over the fact that Nod doesn't care what the other side thinks, only about doing the right thing, and if that means being critisized for it, so be it.

Long Live NPO!

o/ NPO

o7

Insert Baghdad Bob picture here.

Also, I have a couple Complaints & Grievances....

Friends > Infra isn't exactly copyrighted, but go come up with an original battle cry please.

Posturing > Obscurity would probably fit you better.

You have more declarations against Brotherhood of Nod than you do DICE...

Member pouching has no dignity. If anyone is lost by that statement then let me fill you in DICe forced a Nod member to switch AA's under threat of ZI.

Anyone who believes that should really read this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...ic=55838&st

Member pouching has no dignity. If anyone is lost by that statement then let me fill you in DICe forced a Nod member to switch AA's under threat of ZI.

Just to set the record straight, we were not told to change A.A. Or face ZI.

We attacked as ordered and when Snipez and his band of cowards didn't attack we were left out to dry.

Allen, I see you are back now with Nod. I wonder if SPA knew you were only there to get info? You took the head position at Nod and then left to SPA to get info on how to run an allaince. Sounds lime spying to me!

Just look at his aid screen. It speaks volumes.

Edited by mminelli222