Molon Labe Acknowledgment of War

ml_flag_finalsmall.jpg

6.jpg

Molon Labe signed a treaty with DOOM promising we would protect them no matter what. The opportunistic actions taken by NpO have left us with no options. By attacking our protectorate the NpO has attacked Molon labe. Molon Labe acknowledges this state of war declared by the New Polar Order.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now isnt this a predicament. I am not surprised at all ML, I salute you in this but you certainly put your other friends in a bit of a tight spot.

Well, you know how we roll: gotta help our friends out! DOOM was our protectorate. NpO declared on us through them.

Now, only if we had offensive slots... :)

Well, now isnt this a predicament. I am not surprised at all ML, I salute you in this but you certainly put your other friends in a bit of a tight spot.

When the NpO declared on DOOM it was a de facto declaration on Molon Labe. The only alliance who took action here was the NpO.

I hope you have the slots to actually do this. Doing it at 2PM EST, with no actual declarations in game. Sure, why not.

o/ Polaris

I personally find the possible indirect affect of this to be much more intriguing then whether ML actually gets any wars off on NpO.

You promised to protect them, you should not have let them enter this war.

They have their own sovereignty. Who are we to take it from them? They knew what they were getting into. Had the NpO not jumped in, then they would be fighting the same people we were. Again, NpO made that decision.

While I respect your commitment to your protectorate, I fail to see what "opportunity" the New Polar Order grasped by attacking DOOM. I for one would have much preferred if they had kept their hands off our STA and their partner in war NSO. What must be done must be done, please grow up a little bit and realize that instead of throwing around insults.

While I respect your commitment to your protectorate, I fail to see what "opportunity" the New Polar Order grasped by attacking DOOM. I for one would have much preferred if they had kept their hands off our STA and their partner in war NSO. What must be done must be done, please grow up a little bit and realize that instead of throwing around insults.

DOOM did not attack the STA.

DOOM did not attack the STA.

Thats right, they declared on an ally of STA. Im sure DOOM knew the consequences some very clever people in there. However Hegemony is losing the war, the protector of DOOM (ML) should have given them strict instructions not to join the conflict. DOOM would have been better off helping ML rebuild after the war.

They have their own sovereignty. Who are we to take it from them? They knew what they were getting into. Had the NpO not jumped in, then they would be fighting the same people we were. Again, NpO made that decision.

DOOM also made theirs.