The Syndicate Edict

Carter

lev31oo8.jpg

On April 23rd, The Syndicate entered a state of war with the Order of the Four Leaf Clover alliance in defense of our allies in the Viridian Entente. The Order of the Four Leaf Clover (OFLC) alliance has been fighting respectably, taking lots of damage but standing strong in defense of their Valhallan protector. For this reason, The Syndicate approached OFLC gov regarding white peace for their alliance. So after a few oopsie OWF announcements, wee were able to agree upon the following peace terms which officially end The Syndicate and OFLC conflict.

1. Peace out of all wars.

2. Decommission soldiers down to no more than 50% of your working citizens for the duration of 30 days.

3. Decommission all tanks for the duration of the terms.

4. Decommission all Naval vessels for the duration of the terms.

5. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Karma nations, or send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.

Regarding the other forum post that I've been getting tons of queries about -:

When peace talks started today, I contacted Mydogti a member of the OFLC trium regarding peace. Long story short, OFLC gov posted an announcement without any sort of communication with TS, the terms weren't even released and it ultimately created a mess. Everyone makes mistakes, just make sure you learn from them OFLC.

So for a shoutout to OFLC: Entering a massive war on behalf of your protectorate is honorable, so we applaud you on that. We'd like to thank you for the good fight. Keep your heads up OFLC.

o/ The Syndicate

o/ OFLC

o/ Peace

It was a nice run , both sides held strong,

o/PEACE

I appriciate the attitudes of the nations I faced , respect and honor .. Words you stand by. Other than the daily nuke vitamins I was feed I really enjoyed the experience. :)