Declaration from The Galactic Republic

66277284.png

Cancellation of the Clone Trooper Accords

Since our inception, Soldier has been a close ally of the Republic, and vice versa. We have come to their aid on these forums more times than I can count, and I am proud to have done so. Soldier was a good friend to us, and we owed them the same.

However, in more recent times, the relationship between us and Soldier has deteriorated beyond repair. Numerous violations of the treaty, both in letter and in spirit, have given us cause to look at cancellation, and several days ago we in the Republic did just that.

To the speculators, I can tell you that this has nothing to do with the war, and everything to do with the attitudes involved. We will not be declaring war on Soldier any time soon.

To Soldier, I wish you luck and I sincerely hope you can save yourselves from where you're headed. You were a great alliance once, and certainly have the potential to be one again.

We in the Republic wish no harm to Soldier, and will uphold the treaty for the next 24 hours, as per the cancellation clause.

galacticseal.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell them you threw a hissy fit because I was a prick to Mel. No big deal.

I really didn't know any of you anyway. This treaty was basically dead when Mel and Stig and Face turned coward and AUT went off to fight his crusade.

Don't worry about our direction. We'll be just fine. You can keep your 24 hours. I don't want them.

You can tell them you threw a hissy fit because I was a prick to Mel. No big deal.

I really didn't know any of you anyway. This treaty was basically dead when Mel and Stig and Face turned coward and AUT went off to fight his crusade.

Don't worry about our direction. We'll be just fine. You can keep your 24 hours. I don't want them.

This treaty was basically dead when certain articles were violated. Only one person here is throwing a hissy fit, and it's not Chey.

Rude in public, too?

Soldier deserves better.

Rude in public, too?

Soldier deserves better.

Yeah.

I vote bring out the details. I would love to hear them since I really haven't got a clue as to what Cheyenne is talking about.

Was I a prick to Mel? Hell yeah I was. I had reasons. I did apologize to Mel since Cheyenne asked me to. I even asked AUT to back off of them since he was pretty pissed at them himself. So I thought that was settled. Then the next night Cheyenne comes in saying you wanted to cancel the ODP. Since it was around update time I didn't have time to discuss it. Since I figured that was the decision I said bye. I had other things going on and didn't have time to sit through another lecture about how I should be nice to Mel.

It is what it is. Like I said I don't know any of you anyway and I'd rather start from a clean slate rather than try to please someone who isn't fully appreciative of the circumstances surrounding the problem.

Edited by magicninja

Yeah.

I vote bring out the details. I would love to hear them since I really haven't got a clue as to what Cheyenne is talking about.

Was I a prick to Mel? Hell yeah I was. I had reasons. I did apologize to Mel since Cheyenne asked me to. I even asked AUT to back off of them since he was pretty pissed at them himself. So I thought that was settled. Then the next night Cheyenne comes in saying you wanted to cancel the ODP. Since it was around update time I didn't have time to discuss it. Since I figured that was the decision I said bye. I had other things going on and didn't have time to sit through another lecture about how I should be nice to Mel.

It is what it is. Like I said I don't know any of you anyway and I'd rather start from a clean slate rather than try to please someone who isn't fully appreciative of the circumstances surrounding the problem.

We've been over this, Ninja. We in the Republic have no motivation to bring this out into public and hurt your reputation all the more. You're doing a fine job of that yourself.