DoW from DOOM

ryu

DOOMflag.jpg

DOOM recognise the support and assistance given to us by our Protector Molon Labe and can not sit back and watch them fight without us against all the odds. We also send our gratitude to The Phoenix Federation for sending a band of their own reserves to help.

It is with great honour to announce we hereby enter the fray onto the fields of Hell and declare on the New Sith Order.

Signed for DOOM,

ryu2999, Grand Master of DOOM

+Zeke+, Chief Magistrate

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun.

Though...I love NSO because of Warriorconcept and Chicken, so I hope their warriors use chickens against you till your demise.

(All serious, fight with honor and naughty magazines. Good luck)

Edited by Ejayrazz

Why not a DoW on STA? :rolleyes:

They've only got 20 some nations. This act is suicidal whether they bring the NpO into it or not. ;)

Anyway, We're honored that you chose to come to our aid. Enjoy yourselves out there, the Evil Sith are a lot of fun on the battlefield.

o/ DOOM

o/ Honor

o/ Friendship

Edited by Melon Lube

While I'm sure that our good friends in NSO will have no problem swatting you away, I do have to wonder why them? Why not STA? We've got plenty of slots open, and are an even riper target than NSO, as we've got far fewer nukes, and a significantly lower ANS. NSO has had another alliance declare on them, but STA has not. TPF had a valid reason for electing not to attack STA, as they are bound by the NAP built into our white team economic treaty. DOOM however, has nothing to stop them from attacking us.

It leads me to believe that you chose to declare on NSO only instead of both alliances attacking your protector or instead of the weaker of the two alliances attacking because you're afraid that our allies in NpO might come to help. Some might say it's unfortunate that you that you selectively honor treaties in order to lessen your damages. Others would say you're in for a pounding either way, so what does it matter?

Yes. Some would say that indeed.

I don't understand all the baiting on behalf of the NpO. If they want in this war all they have to do is declare...

I agree. I see no reason why DOOM should not make the move that is most likely to be able to help their allies, and this was it. I, for one, I am appreciative that allies of mine who would prefer to remain neutral are not dragged into a fight that they have no investment in.

This is an honorable move and they're going to hurt plenty for it as it is.

I don't understand all the baiting on behalf of the NpO. If they want in this war all they have to do is declare...

Because you would think no one is dumb enough to even think about laying a finger on there closets allies in STA. You guys rather use selective treaties and avoid the big bad older brother.

Because you would think no one is dumb enough to even think about laying a finger on there closets allies in STA. You guys rather use selective treaties and avoid the big bad older brother.

Eh, we're in piss poor shape right now as it is. Bringing the NpO in would only change the scale.

If you want the NpO in this war, talk to Grub.

It leads me to believe that you chose to declare on NSO only instead of both alliances attacking your protector or instead of the weaker of the two alliances attacking because you're afraid that our allies in NpO might come to help. Some might say it's unfortunate that you that you selectively honor treaties in order to lessen your damages. Others would say you're in for a pounding either way, so what does it matter?

Some would say this sounds like you are so scared of the odds (even skewed in your favor as they are) that you feel like you need the NpO to come to your aid. I would say that - as would many others. This isn't the STA's official position is it? It seems that most of the people in the STA are pretty decent and haven't been throwing insults to the nations they fight. Some, however, don't seem to understand common courtesy. If you want the NpO to come in, beg them to join.

I would also like to say that DOOM has the right to declare on whomever they wish. If you want to fight DOOM as well, you can declare on them. It isn't as if we can protect them from this global conflict anyway. I'm sure the already-outnumbered 20-nation alliance will have no problem with another 195 nations declaring on them on top of the 150 nations they have already engaged. As Oedipus said, the only difference will be in escalation.

o/ DOOM

o/ Honor

o/ War - the ultimate sport