Another Umbrella Announcement

umbird.png

Article IV - Mutual Defense:

An attack on one member of this pact, is seen as an attack on both members equally, and will activate both parties full military, economic and political strength. If either party is attacked because of action taken through obligation to another treaty, this clause becomes optional.

Umbrella declares war on on Olympus in defense of Kronos. Not a ghost DoW, but a tiny assault. Yeah, these are getting old. I know.

Signed,

mrcalkin, Triumvir

Roquentin, Triumvir

Xavi, Triumvir

uaciaut, Field Marshal

Thank you for the honor of declaring on Olympus. Two larger alliances on a smaller one less than 1 million NS.

I will leave my other personal comments out of this thread. Good luck to both Umbrella and Kronos. Sorry if I don't feel like o/ either at this moment, I hope you all understand.

Thank you for the honor of declaring on Olympus. Two larger alliances on a smaller one less than 1 million NS.

I will leave my other personal comments out of this thread. Good luck to both Umbrella and Kronos. Sorry if I don't feel like o/ either at this moment, I hope you all understand.

We're only attacking with two nations though, so don't worry :(