TSO Announcement

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is, how can your flag be one big nuke symbol and not have a first strike policy at all times. lol

Seriously though, welcome to the fight fellas

We don't nuke for karma, we nuke for TSO and TOP. Any questions?

My only question is, how can your flag be one big nuke symbol and not have a first strike policy at all times. lol

Because before the start, we had an average of 14 nukes to the total membership of the alliance. Pretty awesome when you rank 23rd in total nukes with 53 people.

:D

[Personal Statement: NOT alliance statement] So, we declared on Orion via our defensive pact with NPO, over the course of the next several days TAB, TCB, FoK and TOP declare on us in defense of Orion, now TSO comes in 'in DEFENSE of TOP', an alliance so far and away militarily superior to ours that even on our BEST day, if we weren't already at war with four other alliances, we couldn't win. Does anybody else see what's wrong with this picture? Here's what it looks like to me; you see an opportunity to win points in a major war, shortly after declaring your existence (relatively speaking) by jumping in to support your friends, but how do you ensure victory? By gangbanging alliances already too overwhelmed to do anything about it. That's called bandwagoning, and it makes TSO (or at least their gov) an alliance of whimps. This has nothing to do with Invicta's position, and I believe you've already recieved supportive statements from the more kind-hearted and congenial of our membership, but if I EVER have the opportunity to fight against you in a war in the future I will, and I won't let up till the ground is soaked with your blood. We'll see how you feel about it. Maybe this is just a giant misconception on my part; if so please enlighten me, but I'd be shocked if you can give a legitimate explanation for this action.[/personal statement]

Edited by Sir Glen

"We shall defend our [alliance] whatever the costs may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"

ZI here I come :D

As it should be, I salute your stance and your alliance.

o/ warriors

[Personal Statement: NOT alliance statement] So, we declared on Orion via our defensive pact with NPO, over the course of the next several days TAB, TCB, FoK and TOP declare on us in defense of Orion, now TSO comes in 'in DEFENSE of TOP', an alliance so far and away militarily superior to ours that even on our BEST day, if we weren't already at war with four other alliances, we couldn't beat. Does anybody else see what's wrong with this picture? Here's what it looks like to me; you see an opportunity to win points in a major war, shortly after declaring your existence (relatively speaking) by jumping in to support your friends, but how do you ensure victory? By gangbanging alliances already too overwhelmed to do anything about it. That's called bandwagoning, and it makes TSO an alliance of [expletives deleted here]. This has nothing to do with Invicta's position, and I believe you've already recieved supportive statements from the more kind-hearted and congenial of our membership, but if I EVER have the opportunity to fight against you in a war in the future I will, and I won't let up till the ground is soaked with your blood. Maybe this is just a giant misconception on my part; if so please enlighten me, but I'd be shocked if you can give a legitimate explanation for this action.[/personal statement]

You're still under the assumption that your alliance is the only one being attacked here, caring little if nothing at all of the others you call allies who are also in this mess for attacking other alliances with signatories.

It's not multiple fronts that bothers me; hell, I'd take on a dozen alliances if I thought the declarations were legitimate. What BOTHERS me is the ludicrous notion that A) TOP needed the help against us or B ) That this action is in any way DEFENSIVE. I have a problem with the TSO declaration specifically.

Also, I am posting here as it relates to me/my alliance. The fact is I DO care very much for my allies in this, and I salute them. I would be very surprised if they don't feel the same way, whether they are willing to admit it or not. I'll quote myself here

By gangbanging alliances already too overwhelmed to do anything about it.
The use of the plural ALLIANCES there is deliberate; I am equally outraged about the damage this does to BAPS, UPN and Echelon. Edited by Sir Glen

[Personal Statement: NOT alliance statement] So, we declared on Orion via our defensive pact with NPO, over the course of the next several days TAB, TCB, FoK and TOP declare on us in defense of Orion, now TSO comes in 'in DEFENSE of TOP', an alliance so far and away militarily superior to ours that even on our BEST day, if we weren't already at war with four other alliances, we couldn't beat. Does anybody else see what's wrong with this picture? Here's what it looks like to me; you see an opportunity to win points in a major war, shortly after declaring your existence (relatively speaking) by jumping in to support your friends, but how do you ensure victory? By gangbanging alliances already too overwhelmed to do anything about it. That's called bandwagoning, and it makes TSO (or at least their gov) an alliance of whimps. This has nothing to do with Invicta's position, and I believe you've already recieved supportive statements from the more kind-hearted and congenial of our membership, but if I EVER have the opportunity to fight against you in a war in the future I will, and I won't let up till the ground is soaked with your blood. We'll see how you feel about it. Maybe this is just a giant misconception on my part; if so please enlighten me, but I'd be shocked if you can give a legitimate explanation for this action.[/personal statement]

We asked them to join us and provided their targets for them... tbh not all of TOP is fully mobilized so militarily this shouldn't make a big difference to your alliance as you'd likely only be attacked by more TOP members if they didn't