IRAN Announcement

Mogar

posted image
Due to Battalion not speaking with any other Trium regarding the peace terms, and forging both me and Themanbearpig's signatures on said document, we're impeaching him from government, Bibilophile will be replacing him. Also, to clarify, we're still accepting the white peace, but would have prefered it wasnt so dirty the way it was forced upon us, and we're using a new flag.

signed,
Mogar, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
TheManbearpig, Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Bibliophile, Acting Triumvir of War

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean IRAN is back in the war or not?
Does this mean you are still in war?
Should we take this as you are back in IRAN and any white peace announcements from earlier today are canceled?
Does this mean you are reinstating the war?

Please read the annoucement.

Due to Battalion not speaking with any other Trium regarding the peace terms, and forging both me and Themanbearpig's signatures on said document, we're impeaching him from government, Bibilophile will be replacing him. Also, to clarify, we're still accepting the white peace, but would have prefered it wasnt so dirty the way it was forced upon us, and we're using a new flag.

Edit: I was beaten to it :facepalm:

Edited by Rajistani

Cool... I think he did your alliance a favor by getting you out of a loosing war, but you know its cool.

If they believe they are fighting for the right reasons then it is alright to lose once in a while.

To be fair, look at the edit time. The white peace clarification was put up after I posted anyway.

Yes I had discussed it with Karma leadership but forgot to mention it in the OP, and then went back and added it.

So Bibilophile got you out of the war with white peace, you accept what he did and to thank him he gets kicked out?

to above concerned posters about IRAN in the war:

Also, to clarify, we're still accepting the white peace,

Do you people read entire posts?

That was edited in after my reply.

So Bibilophile got you out of the war with white peace, you accept what he did and to thank him he gets kicked out?

you mean Battalion? and We would have actually informed our allies through proper channels if I had been informed of the peace talks, and actually had put it to a vote, not just done the dictator move and lie to Karma government, that's what he was removed for.

No, Batallion did that. Bibliophile is the acting Triumvir of War now. And it was because he went behind our back, as well as other reasons.