ATTN: Admin

KCToker

As you may very well know, GRL is approaching 20 (and after update will likely surpass that number). If it continues at it's current rate (which there is every indication that it will), it will be higher than the score of the 12th place sanctioned alliance (currently FOK at ~29). If this should happen, then I propose that the following flag be added to the game for all to pick:

GRLFlag.png

I hope you consider this request, thank you.

Credit for this idea must be given to Lucas Perry of Valhalla.

PS: Yes, this is a serious request, so to the people who might think this is a joke thread and thus spam it up and get it locked: Don't.

Edited by KCToker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also of note, there is a significant chance that the Global Radiation Level will surpass even the score of the #1 alliance over the course of this war. With tens of thousands of nukes between warring factions, the GRL has the potential to rise above 100, or even 200.

Edited by Great Lord Moth

Also of note, there is a significant chance that the Global Radiation Level will surpass even the score of the #1 alliance over the course of this war. With tens of thousands of nukes between warring factions, the GRL has the potential to rise above 100, or even 200.

dont think so :/.

If i get Nuked once it counts to GRL

if i get nuked again it Doesnt.

:/ Many nations arnt nukable.

Edit to continue on that

global radiation = (total nations hit by nukes * 300) / total nations

I only count as one nation.

Edited by Ada069

dont think so :/.

If i get Nuked once it counts to GRL

if i get nuked again it Doesnt.

:/ Many nations arnt nukable.

Several alliances that declared war yesterday will be nuke capable today. Several alliances that declared war today will be nuke capable tomorrow. GRL will most likely pass 29.

As you may very well know, GRL is approaching 20 (and after update will likely surpass that number). If it continues at it's current rate (which there is every indication that it will), it will be higher than the score of the 12th place sanctioned alliance (currently FOK at ~29). If this should happen, then I propose that the following flag be added to the game for all to pick:

GRLFlag.png

I hope you consider this request, thank you.

Credit for this idea must be given to Lucas Perry of Valhalla.

PS: Yes, this is a serious request, so to the people who might think this is a joke thread and thus spam it up and get it locked: Don't.

People actually read my posts? :wub:

Thanks for making the flag; that's exactly what I was thinking.