Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

invicta1small.png

When I made Invicta's DoW a few days ago in defense of NPO, I said that there would be no propaganda. And I meant it. All of us in the World of Bob have made our choices. We do what we have to do. I happened to feel that honoring our commitment to a friend superseded any other commitment. But that's an opinion, and others are free to make different judgments based on their particular circumstances and situations. If you ask me, none of us are in a position to judge the choices of others.

Tonight, just after 11:00pm, the Order of the Paradox declared war on Invicta and her allies. Now, I may be a fool, but I'm not a DAMNED fool. Heh. I know that even on our best day, when we are not fighting wars on multiple fronts, Invicta is no match militarily for TOP.

So, yeah, it looks bad for us. We are now at war with five alliances. But let's face it, this isn't exactly a surprise. Invicta knew how this movie ended when we bought the ticket. Could we have made other choices? Sure. If victory in war was what we wanted, then we could have bailed on our commitments and joined Karma. If safety was our primary goal, we could have stayed neutral. We could have done those things, but we did not. We chose to stand behind our friend.

Invicta keeps her promises. No compromises. No gray area. We do what we say we are going to do. If that means we have to march straight into the gates of Hell, then so be it.

When this war is over I believe there will be a whole new World of Bob. And I want everyone in that world, no matter what their position in the current war, to know that Invicta is an alliance of honor. An alliance they can trust. An alliance that fights for its friends. I want them to remember that we did not give up, even in the face of overwhelming odds. And if, when the subject comes up, some people say, "Invicta? Yeah, they got beat. But you know, it took FIVE alliances to take them down," then I'd be OK with that too!

Invicta has great respect for all of our opponents in this war. We regret that circumstances have brought us to this. Please be aware that we will do our utmost not to make this easy on TOP, or any of our opponents. That includes the use of nuclear weapons.

So on to the gates of Hell.

Somebody give me the keys!

Edited by Jorost

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...no Glory To the Undefeated anymore?

Beaten, but not defeated. You're only defeatd if you give in, if you lose heart, lose faith, if the community dies. Invicta will *never* be defeated. :D

Edited by Sir Glen