Echelon Announcement

Echelonflag2.jpgEchelon-War-1.png

Good Evening.

Echelon has been doing some spring cleaning in our Embassy sub-forums lately. If any alliance that has an embassy with Echelon has not posted in it this year, it has been archived. Please contact a member of our Foreign Affairs Ministry to have it re-instated if you require it's use again.

Also, Balls.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, more propaganda from someone who is obviously trying hard to get a rise out of people.

Funny thing is, you never see the winning side resort to stuff like this now do you?

Very low class move with your comment about Kait dude. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it.

Actually, I approve of Echelon's cute newsletter. It keeps morale high, and much more importantly, will make KaitlinK angry.

...I remember the last person who made her angry. It didn't end well for them.

Echelon: Needing a talking to more than Pacifica since...ever.

Theres few people i would like to have Pissed at me, and Kait is on that list.

GL echelon, i do believe what comes around goes around, Karma so to speak. So for that low comment, i'm not looking forward to being in your spot.

Edited by Cyphon88

OK. I know I'm new to this game, and to the nature of posting on these forums, but seriously...

I had hoped than even if our alliances are at war, there would be a certain degree of civility towards each other.

That even though good-natured ribbing or outright insults fly between both sides, I had hoped that both sides knew there were certain lines that shouldn't be crossed, that WOULDN'T be crossed, even when referring to one's opponents.

Given your comments on Kait, it is apparent that my hopes for civility were misplaced.

Edited by Severius

I can't think of a nicer person to take some balls in the mouth. Also, lighten the $%&@ up. You jackbags have multiple alliances/people/leader on the side of Karma that have said and done much worse. A soccer ball teabag joke is some funny !@#$, and you damn well know it. :P

I can't think of a nicer person to take some balls in the mouth. Also, lighten the $%&@ up. You jackbags have multiple alliances/people/leader on the side of Karma that have said and done much worse. A soccer ball teabag joke is some funny !@#$, and you damn well know it. :P

I know U ;)

...no, I know that sarcasm. I remember that avatar...I've seen that sig before...

when?

Also, I admit Ech, I lolled. Hard.

EDIT: Gah, apparantly this has been deemed to graphic for Echelon to handle.

Deleted at request of people who are higher up on the food chain than me.

But it's funny, isn't it?

All the Echelon's that had the "balls" (we could hardly call them that!) to stay in are now in anarchy.

Kind of makes you chuckle, eh?

Edited by Brazilian Rider

OK. I know I'm new to this game, and to the nature of posting on these forums, but seriously...

I had hoped than even if our alliances are at war, there would be a certain degree of civility towards each other.

That even though good-natured ribbing or outright insults fly between both sides, I had hoped that both sides knew there were certain lines that shouldn't be crossed, that WOULDN'T be crossed, even when referring to one's opponents.

Given your comments on Kait, it is apparent that my hopes for civility were misplaced.

Welcome to CN, mate. It seems that you haven't quite figured out that this isn't a model United Nations yet....get used to it. :awesome:

Also, even through I/we are aligned to Karma, particularly MA...meh, whatever. Good one Echelon, gotta give you that. :popcorn:

Edited by RyanGDI

Crap I missed seeing Echelons balls perhaps an up close and personal demonstration using my nation would help me see them better? Continue to make me the focus please, if for no other reason I want the credit for your demise.

Members of MA do your talking with your war screens and not in this thread. Their 15 minutes is up.