Amazons on the Front Lines!

AmazonPeace.jpg

Greetings, all!

I come bearing good news!

In the midst of chaos and war, relations between some of us grow ever closer. I present to you the upgraded Doomsday Accords, appropriately named.......

The Second Coming

A Mutual Defense/Optional Aggression Pact between the Amazon Nation and Apocalypse

The First Seal: Conquest

To strengthen the bond of friendship between Apocalypse and the Amazon Nation, to share mutually beneficial knowledge and information which will ensure the safety of either, to mutually and vehemently resist any outside aggression against either, we two sovereign Signatories hereby declare the following:

The Second Seal: War

Apocalypse and the Amazon Nation SHALL NOT engage in any aggressive action or declaration, or in any form of disrespect against each other via any media.

The Third Seal: Famine

Apocalypse and the Amazon Nation SHALL NOT withhold any information deemed necessary to the safety of either, and each shall share such information with the other willingly and promptly.

The Fourth Seal: Death

Aggression against one is henceforth considered as aggression against the other. In the event of an attack, each Signatory SHALL willingly and promptly offer the other diplomatic, economic and martial assistance to the fullest extent of each Signatory's capabilities. Each Signatory MAY also choose to coordinate their efforts against a mutual enemy, whether for the purpose of defense or offense, if suitable notice is given prior to any aggressive action being carried out.

The Fifth Seal: The Vision of Martyrs

Termination of this Pact SHALL NOT be initiated in the event either Signatory has suffered any act or threat of aggression within 72 hours of the time Notice of Intent to Terminate passes from one Signatory to the other via appropriate private channels.

The Sixth Seal: The Great Earthquake

Upon the unfortunate termination of this Pact, Apocalypse and the Amazon Nation SHALL be bound by the terms and conditions herein for an additional 72 hours beyond the time Notice of Intent to Terminate is received and acknowledged.

The Seventh Seal: Trumpets of the Angels

Apocalypse and the Amazon Nation are bound by the terms and conditions of this Pact immediately upon affixing the signatures of each.

4-24-09

Signed for the Amazon Nation:

Randalla, of The HiElands

Queen

Amarynth, of Caspysia

Council and Queen's Consort

Larethiel, of Havalas

Council

Signed for Apocalypse:

Ghostlin, Wolf Emperor of Apocalypse

Yuurei, Horseman of Internal Affairs

Jewelangel, Rarely Angelic Horseman of Foreign Affairs

Pokeikon, Pacifist Horseman of War

AmazonWar.jpg

Now, since the onset of this little skirmish... ::cough:: ...My personal opinions have kept me and the Amazon Nation thus far quiet, watching and waiting. It's not blood we're after, we have no interest in joining in on the aggression against NPO.

However, our protectors deserve the loyalty we freely give them, and in the spirit of the Ragnablok we call home, the Amazon Nation mobilizes in defense of Ragnarok against their Legion attackers.

And since they were headed our way, we thought we'd hitch a ride to the front lines with our Apocalyptic friends. :wub:

An Eye For An Eye

From the Amazon Nation Code of Conduct:

- Amazons shall not initiate nuclear warfare without expressed authorization from the Queen, and a strict anti-first-strike and limited escalation policy shall be adhered to.

::Looks around:: Well, since I'm the one with the nukes, our nuclear policy is simple. We do not engage in nuclear first strikes. Our limited escalation policy restricts any retaliatory nuclear strikes to only those nations which have fired against us.

Long story short--I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'll give it a shot.

- MDP upgrade to MDoAP with Apocalypse.

- Amazon Nation defends Ragnarok against Legion attackers.

- Anti-first-strike and limited escalation nuclear policy in effect.

o/ Amazon Nation!

o/ Ragnarok!

o/ Apocalypse!

Ave my enemy! (Though forgive me if I start to hold that up on a placard from now on).

I think we're going to need more chairs from another room.

Have fun with the war, don't worry about the coffee rings and fight a good fight.

*flings a six pack somewhere. It's bound to reach someone you know.

::Looks around:: Well, since I'm the one with the nukes, our nuclear policy is simple. We do not engage in nuclear first strikes. Our limited escalation policy restricts any retaliatory nuclear strikes to only those nations which have fired against us.
only hippys restrict nukes. come on let Legion glow green! Edited by Renolds