TFO Announcment

Azeon-1.png

Last night, The Forsaken Ones were brutally and viciously attacked before update by 3 alliances. Despite our readiness for the current war, it is hard to fight against these odds when they more than triple our nation strength. (592,504 to 1943612 to be exact) Couple messages we would like to send out, to The Poison Clan, we stand by you, our brothers, you have shown us much loyalty and any war that PC decides to get into, we will always stand by you; no matter the reason. To Soldier, Terra Prime and The Sasori Initiative, enjoy your huge NS advantage, it means nothing to us. We will fight for all that is in the name of honour and loyalty. You can put 3 guys on us all, you will never break our spirit, and we will never fail; we wish you great luck in the choice you have made, but we will not falter, and we will not fail.

Thank you all for your support, and sorry for the late announcement.

FRIENDS & HONOUR>INFRA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so TSI, Terra Prime and Soldier attacked you before you were even officially in the war?

If so, that was a dishonorable move.

o/ TFO

Declarations by two nations from The Forsaken Ones were made on The Phoenix Federation prior to the Initiative engaging as stated in our Declaration of War. These attacks were not addressed by government from The Forsaken Ones and, as admitted by one of their government in the Initiative's main communications channel this morning, were if not officially supported with a public statement at least planned. My apologies for providing logs as that is not my chosen style but I feel that, in this current air of conflict, my word alone will not suffice.

[08:21] <&TokugawaMitsukuni[TSI]> TFO hit TPF, we hit TFO to help keep you guys off their back

[08:21] <Shigh[TFO]> lol

[08:21] <&TokugawaMitsukuni[TSI]> it's as simple as that

[08:21] <%Septer[TP]> ^^

[08:21] <Shigh[TFO]> we wernt going to hit tpf silly

[08:21] <Shigh[TFO]> only our couple top guys

[08:21] <EmperorVIcious[FACE]> Shigh, that's hitting TPF

I hope this serves to clarify our reasons for war.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Wait, so TSI, Terra Prime and Soldier attacked you before you were even officially in the war?

If so, that was a dishonorable move.

o/ TFO

As stated by TokugawaMitsukuni

TFO Attacked TPF first and we retaliated

nothing dishonorable about that.

Declarations by two nations from The Forsaken Ones were made on The Phoenix Federation prior to the Initiative engaging as stated in our Declaration of War. These attacks were not addressed by government from The Forsaken Ones and, as admitted by one of their government in the Initiative's main communications channel this morning, were if not officially supported with a public statement at least planned. My apologies for providing logs as that is not my chosen style but I feel that, in this current air of conflict, my word alone will not suffice.

I hope this serves to clarify our reasons for war.

well, clearly it is your style

Yeah! We're the OPP, what do we look like, the Q?

and lol