Emergency Announcement From The Brain

I don't make these things and since our leadership is currently disposed of, I'm gona wing this

The following is an emergency dispatch from the Brain..

Last evening a close and dear friend for many years came to The Brain requesting economical assistance.

I hate begging, but I need some money asap, tonight if possible. I made a mistake collecting and spending and sort of screwed myself. I could wait a week to fix the problem but I'm too impatient.

If you hook me up with 3 million I'll repay double in two weeks. I'll take as much cash as you guys can give.

thanks

We have know Cam for quite some time and his request was honored expeditiously by myself and The CSN, we had no idea at that time Soldier would be entering the conflict and we find ourselves aiding someone at war which is a direct violation of our own charter.

We apologize publicly to any nation that is harmed by our long life friend, however his dishonesty to us will not go unforgotten

This request was made in one of our public spam rooms if any so desire to follow the events.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Brain/inde...p?showtopic=836

/s/

Freelancer..

Head Clown of The Brain

No I'm not government, however I wanted this out here as soon as possible.

Edited by Freelancer

I needed the money and knew saying it was for war would of gotten me more questions instead of foreign aid. I said sorry, what else can I say.

I'll pay you guys back in due time, you know I'm good for it.

Oh and Free, ALWAYS worry about USN, those guys are nuts

I needed the money and knew saying it was for war would of gotten me more questions instead of foreign aid. I said sorry, what else can I say.

I'll pay you guys back in due time, you know I'm good for it.

Oh and Free, ALWAYS worry about USN, those guys are nuts

We wouldn't have accepted the money back, dude we did it because, well frankly we love ya like our brother, hell a simple pm and I could have arranged it coming from anywhere besides us, your forgiven by me, next time just tell us the truth..

That's actually quite disgusting behavior, to trick uninvolved nations and alliances who are friends into sending you aid, simply because you're low on funds. You didn't give much thought to what could happen to the nations sending the aid, only that you received the aid. I expected better of you Cam.

The Brain is subject to the limbic system which unfortunately causes us to make decisions of this manner when it comes to friends. Cam and I have had rough spots but for the most part we've been long time allies. The fact that he asked for aid under false pretenses is quite disappointing and surely makes all eight pounds and six ounces of baby Jesus cry. Despite that, the orbitofrontal cortex in me concludes that our best option is to patiently wait the duration of hostilities and expect payment in full from Camerontech.

We meant no harm, best of luck to all parties involved in the hostilities.

And i thought The Brain would know better.

I thought someone who resides on The Maroon Team, is a signatory of The Chestnut Accords and knows exactly what I'm capable of, would no better than to open her mouth in this fashion in public venue .

I'm sure you don't want me taking the rest of the week off concentrating 100 % of my time arranging a few surprises for the citizens who live in Ewunga Lands, or do you ?

If your asking is this a threat, your damn Skippy !!

I speak for myself and obviously this is not official Brain response, hell I'm pretty sure once Shane's sees this I may need a new home, however do push me Jezebel.

Edited by Freelancer

I thought someone who resides on The Maroon Team, is a signatory of The Chestnut Accords and knows exactly what I'm capable of, would no better than to open her mouth in this fashion in public venue .

I'm sure you don't want me taking the rest of the week off concentrating 100 % of my time arranging a few surprises for the citizens who live in Ewunga Lands, or do you ?

If your asking is this a threat, your damn Skippy !!

I speak for myself and obviously this is not official Brain response, hell I'm pretty sure once Shane's sees this I may need a new home, however to push me Jezebel.

*Yawn* Words free, that's all, just like usual.

And wasn't giving Cam aid of the eve of war, kinda... brainless? :P

The aid was sent prior to the war and it is apparent that you did not know that it was for war aid. i do not think it will be a problem but if it is feel free to look me up and I will help mediate for you Freelancer.

Outside of that I would really hope that my Marroon allies would not try to use this obvious misunderstanding to advance any personal grudges they may have.

I would also appreciate it if no one would threaten my allies.

Edited by KingSrqt

*Yawn* Words free, that's all, just like usual.

And wasn't giving Cam aid of the eve of war, kinda... brainless? :P

1. Free is just being Free.

2. Even I almost gave aid if not for full slots. Friendship is like that. Act first, think later.