Official Announcment from LOSS

Logo1-1.jpg

It has been a very, very, long time since LOSS has had to make an announcement of this sort. The last time we did was over 2 years ago. That time, we knew we were walking into a death sentence. Thankfully lady luck was on our side, and we escaped, but under what was considered to be one of the most severe, and longest terms of the time.

A lot has happened since then, we've had old friends move on to greener pastures, and we've seen the destruction of some of our closest allies fall, while new friends come to greet us. We've enjoyed relations with some of the most powerful alliances in the game. However, for the older members, who remember the glory days of LOSS, there's always been a nagging thought in the back of our head: Why?

Why are we allied to these people we call friends, but always seem like outsiders?

Why did we stand by, watching our friends go to a war they could not win?

Was it a dream? Was it real?

Recently, our membership has been asking the same questions, which as you all saw, lead to one of the biggest treaty suspensions on planet Bob, and a treaty signing with some very old friends of our past. Today, we come before you to honour that treaty

First they came for the IAA. But I did not speak up, for I was not an Imperial.

Then they came for GR. But I did not speak up, for I was not a Republican.

Now they come for Vanguard, but this time, I speak.

Enough. We will not let our friends march to war while we sit by in the comfort of neutrality. We will not wait until there is no one left to speak for us in our time of need. We've had enough.

On April 23rd at 23:55 server time, Nemesis formally declared war upon the Legion, during that time they also requested our assistance. Effective immediately, we enact "Back to Black accords" and recognise a state of war with the Legion and Aura Borialis.

legionloss-1.gif

tl;dr : LOSS is still pissed at GR for not giving us polar bears in exchange for black panthers, and have declared war on GR

signed:

Jaaku, Princeps of LOSS

PHD, Consul and Acting Princeps

Slade, Consul and Historian

Drugsup, Consul of LOSS, PW2, GW1 GW2 GW3 Veteran

Holyone, Patrician of the NAAC, dispenser of spam and sporks

Co God Ben, Custos, Minister of War and GW3 Veteran

Phoebus, Minister of Recruitment

Spectre, You know that guy that hides in the shadows and comes out when you least expect it as well as using the longest possible title that he can think of to use for this here declaration of war that LoSS is signing, also MoFA

Shinbay!, 3 Years 3 Wars. I aint gonna stop till your gone!

Krunk the Great, I've waited to say this for a few weeks now: WHO'S THE WUSSIES NOW!!!! Also Minister of Internal Affairs

TBoneUs, "The Masked Man" - Prefectorial Staff Adviser

Desert Rats, Orchestrator, True Destroyer of Legion

Nikolaos, Praetor and Great War I & III Veteran

Itastenice, Senator and Panther Lieutenant

Bombebomb, Shadow lieutenant

liltrekkie, Nerdy Senator

Nhoj, Senator and Great War II & III Veteran

Neuronia, You Remember Me

Lovefool, Proud LoSS Member

gregastory, Minister of Nothing

Image, You're gonna remember my name

Ballymurphy, Cheering from the sidelines!!

Leeee, Colonel - Loss High command and President can't spell a lick club

Jaydogg12, Bringer of Anarchy

JD Storm, Now hailing from the WCW Special Forces

Caesar di Cesare, Consul Emeritus, GWIII Veteran, Will End This Grudge

legion-x, GW2 and GW3 veteran and sword and shield of LOSS

banner5.jpg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic