The Order Of Light Announcement

flag8.png

Greetings from TOOL,

It comes in turbulent times that this announcement comes. Over the last week I think I can vouch for everyone (Perhaps with different perspectives), that the good, the bad and the ugly has surfaced in CN. Not uncommon of a War, and more so in a War which has escalated to this scale. Its not an every day event Wars take down CN for maintenance.

Including these actions were a series that TOOL couldnt let slide as they were committed against friends and allies.

The Dark Templar activating Treaty with Poison Clan to allow them to hit TPF - When they werent even fighting yet? Enacting Military treaty to have TPF hit without fighting?

The Dark Templars stepping in to help Green Republic tackle TPF; and in accordance of their MDAP hitting SSSW18? This one I cant explain... Except that PC can choose who DT hit? Doesnt sit right with TOOL. Enacting an aggressive treaty against TPF?

Both of these actions were both made aggressive against our ally TPF, and thus in accordance with Article I of the 'The Penicillin Pact' - TOOL is declaring war on The Dark Templar.

---

TOOL Stance Clarification;

TOOL has allies involved all over the place in this war on both sides and neutral. We informed all allies prior to any outbreak of war that any Optional Aggressive action taken by our allies would result in TOOL not chaining our treaty with them in the case that their aggressive actions resulted in counter attacks. This was a stance we made early and in accordance to our treaties; to avoid being placed in certain positions.

Both RoK and FEAR have both approached TOOL with regards to this, and both have been denied on this basis. This is a regrettable action, to not be able to fight by the side of our allies, but our stance was made clear.

---

hammeremoticon.png

Signed for TOOL;

grahamkeatley - Lord Captain Commander

Dodoei123 - Hand of War

Mia - Hand of Foreign Affairs

King William I - Hand of Internal Affairs

Feigelinc - Hand of Commerce

Creekynoise - Hand of Education

Willem - Inquisitor

William Blake - Inquisitor

Jarkko - Inquisitor

The Council of Light

toolwarpsm.png

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We march, TOOL brethren, we march, we march to meet our enemies,

To our death or not we do not know,

But we are sure we will prevail,

We will come out of this alive, intact, and free,

We will march through rain or snow,

Drought or hail, sweet sunlight or gentle drifting breeze,

We'll move forward without halt,

Till our supplies are depleted, and even after, somehow,

For we vow to never allow

Our allies to fight alone,

With us by their side,

With them by our side,

Nothing can go wrong.

o/ TOOL

o/ TPF

Today, we make a stand; for our allies, for our friends.

TOOLprop3.png

(This image compliments of thestig btw.)

Edited by rabonnobar

It is my hope that this will be an honorably-fought war. I personally hold no ill will towards Dark Templar or her membership. :)

That said, we will defend our ally, who was brought into this situation by defending hers.

o/ TOOL