Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

In the peak of all the Karma War madness, we need to remember that this is only a game, played by humans.

So, in this topic, say something nice to the nations warring your nation. It could be about the war, or anything relating to the game.

Trolling, flaming, flame-baiting will not be tolerated and will be reported.

I am not yet involved in any wars :P

Post away.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quagsville, nice $348,090,347 warchest. I would be assigned against one of the largest warchest RnR nations at my level. :P

It's a good thing we piled on and got you in anarchy, even still I'm sure you will do a lot of damage. *Salute*

To Sneezy of Atyou:

You spelled your alliance's name wrong.

To the other 5:

Do I have to anarchy myself??

You can always try your luck with me, if you're feeling impatient.

Edited by James Dahl

All my slots are full. You'll be in my range soon, though, I have a feeling. ;)

Going on a mass infra buying spree eh?

I guess I could get nuked a few times, that would do the trick.

Edited by James Dahl

WarMaster Kerr and I did a little cessation of hostilities since 3 days ago since he let me in on the fact that he wouldn't fight a war who's origins he did not know, and since has honored all parts of our mini-treaty. :P ATM he is the only one I can throw a shoutout to in terms of honor.

Also Stone Dragon: One lucky guy xD. I start to win every battle and all of a sudden today comes up and he wins both of his, when I go for mine I lose both :P 73 percent odds my way, damnit! XD With all do respect he's doing alright. ;) Atleast he isn't bragging randomly.

Lastly I guess I can through a shout to HomeDawg, the only person I'm fighting with a warchest above 100k :P. His, last I checked, rounds out at just over 1.2mil. Better than the rest ;D.