WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS IS TO SIMPLY STOP FIGHTING....BE THE BIGGER GUY ALREADY!!!!!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF YOU?

THE GREAT POWERS ONCE MORE FIGHT...AND THE LITTLE NATIONS WHO WISH TO REMAIN NEUTRAL ARE SLAMMED IN THE MIDDLE, BETWEEN YOUR CROSS-HAIRS?

HOW DARE THESE WARS START ON SUCH SCALES...THIS HAS ERUPTED INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR HERE. DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

I SPEAK FOR THE LITTLE GUYS WHEN I SAY THAT PEACE MUST BE MADE ASAP!!!!!!!!!

it isn't whimping out, it is saving what we still have. Why fight? why lose hundreds of nations over a mere spy issue? WHY?

Peace should be the main goal here...when all the super-alliances go to war, peace is never achieved. Now that you all are at war, COUNTLESS other alliances will team up and unite and bring down the old.

WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE IS DESTROYED YOUR OWN AND BROUGHT IN A NEW ERA...AN ERA OF DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION, ANARCHY, AND DEATH!!!!

now i am not the guy to talk when it comes to peace, but there are going to be alot of rogues after this war, and alot of splintered messes. Trust me, this will be a world war, AND FOLLOWED BY MANY MORE...

THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS IS TO SIMPLY STOP FIGHTING....BE THE BIGGER GUY ALREADY!!!!!

WHAT HAS BECOME OF YOU?

THE GREAT POWERS ONCE MORE FIGHT...AND THE LITTLE NATIONS WHO WISH TO REMAIN NEUTRAL ARE SLAMMED IN THE MIDDLE, BETWEEN YOUR CROSS-HAIRS?

HOW DARE THESE WARS START ON SUCH SCALES...THIS HAS ERUPTED INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR HERE. DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

I SPEAK FOR THE LITTLE GUYS WHEN I SAY THAT PEACE MUST BE MADE ASAP!!!!!!!!!

it isn't whimping out, it is saving what we still have. Why fight? why lose hundreds of nations over a mere spy issue? WHY?

Peace should be the main goal here...when all the super-alliances go to war, peace is never achieved. Now that you all are at war, COUNTLESS other alliances will team up and unite and bring down the old.

WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE IS DESTROYED YOUR OWN AND BROUGHT IN A NEW ERA...AN ERA OF DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION, ANARCHY, AND DEATH!!!!

now i am not the guy to talk when it comes to peace, but there are going to be alot of rogues after this war, and alot of splintered messes. Trust me, this will be a world war, AND FOLLOWED BY MANY MORE...

Ah but it's for the lulz.

And I'm (currently) a little guy, and I'd love to get knee deep in this. :awesome:

I don't know about anybody else, but your post actually convinced me that war is awesome. You make it sound so badass. If you were serious about any of this, this war isn't really about any spies. Several alliances legitmately don't like each other and will jump at the opportunity to fight once they have an excuse to.

Using all caps and ignorantly chastising others makes you look extremely intelligent and well educated on the subject matter. Teach us more, oh Wise One.

there is a word for you...starts with an a....ends with 2 s'es, and a whipe...umm...what is that word :huh:

Skippy... can I call you skippy? You seem like you're a skippy...

Take a deep breath. Grab a cup of coffee.

Here's some nice relaxing (albeit a bit creepy) music:

Ok, all better? Don't worry little buddy, there's always gonna be someone bigger for you to hide behind! :D

Skippy... can I call you skippy? You seem like you're a skippy...

Take a deep breath. Grab a cup of coffee.

Here's some nice relaxing (albeit a bit creepy) music:

Ok, all better? Don't worry little buddy, there's always gonna be someone bigger for you to hide behind! :D

who? the UPN is planning to join NPO...WHICH IS SUICIDE!!

i know something quite classified about the UPN...i should report it to someone atleast...idk...