Elysium

mhawk

elybsg.png

Long before I could have imagined leading a sanctioned alliance, I formed a small group called Elysium. Here was the original declaration.

December 18th, 2007

The Unanimous Declaration from the Founding Nations of Elysium

From the ashes of battle and honored triumphs, we hereby stand united in the fields of Elysium. We come here to build a community dedicated to honor, virtue, and friendship. The tasks ahead are great, but we shall prevail by holding dear our motto, “Action, not words.” Friendship and honor are great words, but action in time of adversity is the true mark of virtue. Action, not just in the expected, but in all realms, the helping hand to the new face, and the mark of fairness to even the worst of enemies.

“'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.

Push off, and sitting well in order smite

The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds

To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths

Of all the western stars, until I die.

It may be that the gulfs will wash us down;

It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,

And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'

We are not now that strength which in old days

Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--

One equal temper of heroic hearts,

Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. “

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Some friends and some individuals new to me have followed over to fight under my AA. They have also attacked some people in the spirit of my announcement to fight. I presume those attacked will treat this as a DoW as I have no control over those that fight under this AA at this time. I will work to gain some control over that, however it is what it is. We'll have plenty of time to work that all out later.

To my allies, to my friends of years. Cowboy up. I know you're all pissed at NPO. I am as well. However without honor, those you run from will hunt you down, one by one until that cold day you stand alone. Even if you feel how NPO handled it was dishonorable and voids your obligations, this decision is about YOUR actions. I know once you have time to reflect you will make the right choice.

I can not speak for those under my AA, but I intend to fight until my word to defend NPO is complete. However long that may be.

lesbaer1911front.jpg

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already killed Elysium Mhawk.

Unfortunately the Elysium you and I know will not be the same as this one. It cannot live under a ludicrous cyber bully such as your self.

You can think what you want daggarz, I'm doing what I felt is necessary, just like I always have.

My mailbox is open. ;)

While its tempting. I wont defame him further. He dug his grave and is trying to claw out of it. For that i respect him. Mhawk knows that if he ever returns to his previous ideals and personality. I will be as loyal to him as i always was.

Edit: In response to Mhawk, Unfortunately what you thought was necessary has sometimes been clouded by outside influences? Maybe im clutching at straws in your defence. Maybe i wish you weren't the man i saw you become. We used to share big plans for Elysium on IRC. Those were the days.

Edited by daggarz