What will become of the Red Team?

Tomcat

The Hegemony-Karma war has opened a lot of interesting possibilities regarding the red team.

For three years the NPO has claimed special priviledges and total control over this team, destroying the seeds of any alliance that attempted to take root there.

What will happen if the NPO is no longer able to enforce the Moldavi Doctrine?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hegemony-Karma war has opened a lot of interesting possibilities regarding the red team.

Yes indeed the new possibilities for red hold promise.

For three years the NPO has claimed special priviledges and total control over this team, destroying the seeds of any alliance that attempted to take root there.

That will soon be finished.

What will happen if the NPO is no longer able to enforce the Moldavi Doctrine?

They won't be, see above.

I would like red to be open to all and i do think NPO should try to see it as a possibility to gather more political revenue in the long run really. (presuming NPO does indeed lose and this is considered as a peace term of course)

Edited by uaciaut

We will? I thought we were happy in orange :(

And yeah, down with Moldavi/Revenge doctrines.

Why is everyone so quick to dimss NPO? They still have IRON, GGA, MXCA. The biggest allainces in the game.

I am befuddled as to why everyone is qucikly writing them off.

I don't think there will be many trading partners on red once NPO is forced to move to pink.

That shall not be a part of their surrender terms, thanks.

We don't need them tainting the only sphere that has achieved perfection.

Why is everyone so quick to dimss NPO? They still have IRON, GGA, MXCA. The biggest allainces in the game.

I am befuddled as to why everyone is qucikly writing them off.

Because IRON, GGA, MXCA & the rest of them all know we are ready, and actually want them to enter the war. The brilliant thing about Karma is that most don't even know whos apart of it, and just how large of a force it is. They may think they do, but they don't. There are countless numbers of larger, midsize and small alliances who have been assigned and itching to take out the rest. If the beast ever gets unleashed, it will be like nothing planet bob has ever seen.

Edited by The General