Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

NoFish

DLP.png

An attack on VE or OV constitutes an attack on GOD as outlined by Article III of our treaty. If you attack a nation, you attack his alliance. If you attack one of us, you attack all three. As such we hereby acknowledge the state of war declared by the NPO last night. You'll be hearing from us shortly.

Article III: Mutual Defense

An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the others and will be responded to with all force, from and by all means available to the signatories.

Xiphosis, Dark Lord of Hogwarts

NoFish, Lord of War and Absence of Fish

Big_Z, TOK715 and Lord of Diplomacy

Commander Sera, the Hutt

Mixoux, that other guy

I am ganna doubt you there and say it'd be two weeks late.

Might look like this actually, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54884

Heh. You clearly have no knowledge of what you speak of then. I'm beyond arguing, and am quite frustrated with this evening's happenings.

Farewell.

No need for this...

Sorry, I posted and saw Z hit it, I was in middle of an edit when you moved it. Edited msg was:

*cough* wrong forum is wrong* Bah Z posted just as I did.

And it's called a stagger Dilber. We'd of been in sooner, but by GOD all your friends ditched you. Was quite frustrating getting ready to declare and then find out ally after ally went running scared. I must've typed my war dec reason 20 times over =P

We'll see you tonight.

Edited by Midkn1ght