we want war

we have been talking about a giant huge #$% war but now it seems like this will be nothing more then what vietfan was, a curb stomp, no alliance not even I hate to say this NPO should end like that, (okey maybe a years worth) after all two wrongs don't make a right.

so I propose this, for all who have been oppressed, scorned subjected to P-zi, peace mode E-ZI and heck even alliance that want change lets make a stand and fight the powers to be...

after all whats stopping IRON, MCXA, NATO or all the other cowerds who bailed out like alway from taking NPO's place ?, nothing will change so long as we have them around.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE !

Edited for spelling, and sorry MHA

Edited by sircrimson

after all whats stopping IRON, MXA, MHA, NATO or all the other cowerds who bailed out like alway from taking NPO's place ?, nothing will change so long as we have them around.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE !

We knew this was coming and tried to stop this, it's an aggressive war one they brought on themselves out treaty is an MDoAP.

wow, go unplug your PC NOW

lol

OOC: in character people in character, and sorry for the spelling sorta late as of this moment

IC: my mistake I apologize to MHA

I do realize this but lets look at it this way, perhaps those who were aligned with npo saw this as an opportunity to gain more power, after all

Edited by sircrimson

We knew this was coming and tried to stop this, it's an aggressive war one they brought on themselves out treaty is an MDoAP.

It, and a lot of other crap, would've probably been stopped years ago if NPO didn't have like 30 alliances watching its back.

Okay... epic fail. This has done nothing to help the Karma Bloc or smash the NPO. You are simply trying to get some attention in lieu of the events going on. Isn't it past your bed time?

OOC: I am 20 years old and in collage studying for an art major, please keep your attacks IC unless you know me thanks ;)

IC: no I am not trying to get attention, I am actually trying to point out something, while I am no doitzel or electrion sponge I am saying if there is to be a change a true change then those who want and have always wanted power need to face the consequences of there actions, otherwise nothing will change, well okey no NPO, but whats to stop another allience from becoming another hedgmony ?