Archon

Karma1-1.jpg

Citizens of Planet Bob,

I come before you today not as Archon, King of the Mushroom Kingdom, but rather as the mouthpiece of something far greater. No doubt all of you are aware that war has broken out today. It is a conflict that will most undoubtedly swell to a magnitude the likes of which this planet has never before experienced, and in the aftermath of this great calamity nothing will be the same. Many of you cheered for this war, wanted it to come, and are right now happier than ever before. In due time, you will regret this. All of us will regret this war, whether we wanted it or not. It will be brutal, and it will be bloody. Bonds will be shattered with such righteous wrath that they will never ever be repaired. What is the most terrible fact of all is that history will take note that this war needn't have occurred at all.

I come before you today as an aggrieved citizen. Earlier this evening, the latest (and what turned out to be the last) round of peace talks between Ordo Verde and the aggrieved parties were set to begin. From the onset, things were awry, as The Phoenix Federation's issues had seemingly evaporated. Instead, Ordo Verde was faced by the NPO. However, Ordo Verde did not stand alone. Allies of OV, and allies of those allies, stood in solidarity behind them. These wise and supporting alliances decreed that Ordo Verde need not face this calamity alone, and they clamoured for a voice to represent their indignation. I was chosen to be that voice, and I walked with Ordo Verde into that last meeting room.

We once again had the honor of the moderation of The Order of the Paradox, and while Emperor TrotskysRevenge was combative and belligerent from the onset we still pressed on. I will not bore you with the details of these discussions - they are not for this missive. They will be argued to death, as will the validity of this war, and I will not presume to press my own opinions concerning that upon you. I will tell you that Crymson of TOP and myself worked furiously to come to compromises, despite communications difficulties with the Emperor, and that we had drawn very close. It was then, and only then, that a horror set in.

In the midst of negotiations, the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations declared war on Ordo Verde.

In the midst of earnest efforts to prevent a war, efforts that were so close to becoming successful, the NPO and TORN took a path that speaks to arrogance and blind wrath. It is clear they did not want peace, and we will live forever with the consequences. On behalf of those I represent, these allies of Ordo Verde, I register my disgust with the New Pacific Order and The Order of Righteous Nations. You believe you can have your way without consequences in this world. That is not the case.

We are Karma incarnate, and we stand in solidarity here today to decree that this action shall not stand. You will pay for what you have done.

On behalf of Karma,

Archon

Edit: It would appear there is some mild confusion. This is not a declaration of war, and this has nothing to do with Mushroom Kingdom as a single entity. This is a statement of support from Karma.

Edited by TheNeverender

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic