Definition of Spying

magicninja

The Spying Game  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good poll magic. Should be interesting to see what the populace decides.

I think we need to take a hard line on spying. It can't be taken lightly.

I'd say: ZI, Expulsion from alliance, public apology, and release of any info obtained.

Alliances should not be violated. Our business is our own. However, that doesn't mean that diplomacy can't prevail in the instance that a spy is uncovered. And alliance dealings on such a situation should be respectful, peaceful, and effective.

For Which of these Constitute "Spying" I responded:

Actively seeking information through plants and informants
Knowingly accepting "classified" information about a 3rd party without seeking it

For What is the proper punishment for Actively seeking "Classified" information about a 3rd party? I responded:

Alliance wide war

For What is the proper punishment for knowingly receiving "Classified" information about a 3rd party? I responded:

A stern talking to

only purposefully seeking classified info is "spying" .

also the alliance shouldnt cause war over its members spying,just give them a very stern talk in any spying situation.

Edited by Drake

Voted only the first on the first question, single ZI to the second, and STT for the third. Really though, the third depends on what the info is to some extent- recieving logs of top-secret gov talks about major alliance happenings is different from, say, info on warchests. The "Classified" seems to imply a slightly more serious offense than what actually has happened recently.

You obviously need a stern talking to.

You made me chuckle out loud.

I voted:

Actively seeking information through informants or plants

__

Single ZI the offending parties, though I think expulsion from alliance too if that isn't included in the ZI.

__

A stern talking to.