Big Announcement from Dark Fist

darkfist.jpg

Hello dear Kings & Queens, Dictators, Presidents, Party Secretaries, Prime Ministers, Anarchists, Revolutionaries and Sponge.

We've been meaning to announce several things for a while, but we have been lazy...very lazy. But now, amidst the drama and tension, we shall proclaim our awesomeness to the world.

Anthem

Back around a year ago, the alliance of FIST brought forth the idea of having an alliance anthem. We at Dark Fist have kept this niche tradition, and have voted for the following song to be our anthem, as voted by our membership:

Motto

And of course we have to have a motto. For a while, ours used to be the catch-phrase from the aforementioned piece of fine musical art - however, one day our Flying Penor Man (otherwise known as Daikos) came up with something even better. Naturally, it was instantly voted on and won.

"Dark Fist: Waving our d**ks around at high speeds to maximize damage."

Growth

We have been growing very nicely, with some recruits, infra jumps, tech hoarding and what have you. We even reached a new milestone of 1.4mill total NS. Then three people got deleted in the last 3 days, for reasons ranging from being inactive to logging in from work (let that be a lesson to the rest of you :ph34r: ), so we're down around 50k again. Luckily none of them had nukes - so nothing of value was lost. This brings me to my next point...

Nukes

So a little while ago, we thought we'd get some nukes - and so in a short time, we more than doubled our nuke count. We also thought we'd race Aircastle to see who could get the most nukes...bad idea. They are devious bums who utilise clearly cheating tactics :ph34r: (Hi John Ron :wub: )

So anyway, we now have 362 nukes, which is approximately 7 per member. That's pretty good - not great like Aircastle, but still pretty good. There's still some time before the next war for us to get more anyway :jihad:

And now, we would like to announce our new and highly overdue nuclear policy:

We recognise that the use of nuclear weapons, even if controversial, is often necessary. We will in most cases, without hesitation, use nuclear weapons in all defensive wars, especially if we happen to be outnumbered. For all intents and purposes, wars where we honour the defensive clause of a treaty are considered defensive. During aggressive wars, we will consider using nuclear weapons on a war by war basis, and we most certainly reserve our right to do so.

Our current Government

The Flying Penis: Daikos

Head of Creating Diplomatic Incidents: Starcraftmazter

General Obi Won Kenobi: Snakebite

The alliance emo: Stalwart

Chief of Outsourcing and Delegating Jobs: Foxodi

High Priest of Sean Connery: Mneh

The 'NO U' Guy/The man of the exams: Martinius

Minister of Never Recruiting: Faramir

tl;dr - query someone with owner or sops in #darkfist

Embassy Cleanup

We have many embassies, several of them are pretty inactive. But from my perspective, it's more work to delete them than to keep them, so yeh. I never understood embassy cleanups...oh well. Rest assured, that we won't get rid of your embassy because you're uber inactive there (Hey, everyone knows IRC is superior to forums anyway).

Tech Dealing

The next alliance to ask us for tech sellers will get it's butt kicked out of our forums. That is all.

Also, it seems to me that several alliances (especially black) have stolen my wiki design. It's great, isn't it? :awesome:

We recognise that the use of nuclear weapons, even if controversial, is often necessary. We will in most cases, without hesitation, use nuclear weapons in all defensive wars, especially if we happen to be outnumbered. For all intents and purposes, wars where we honour the defensive clause of a treaty are considered defensive. During aggressive wars, we will consider using nuclear weapons on a war by war basis, and we most certainly reserve our right to do so.

If for no other reason than this I love you guys.