Because NV didn't have enough topics already...

Nueva Vida was one of the first alliances to get a embassy on our forums over a year ago and we've been doing tech deals and hanging out in each others IRC channels for a long time. NV is made up of some really great people (and Hizzy :awesome: ) and so it is with great pleasure that I announce this treaty with an awesome fellow Blue team alliance.

Aztecs Rolling Down a Mountain

Nueva Vida – Avalanche Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact

Preamble

In the cause of cementing over a year of friendship and goodwill, Nueva Vida and Avalanche do enter into this treaty.

Sovereignty

Both signatories remain completely sovereign alliances with the signing of this treaty.

Respect

Both signatories will remain polite and respectful in private and in particular in public. Any issues arising between Nueva Vida and Avalanche will be dealt with using private channels.

Peace

Both signatories pledge not to engage in military or hostile actions against each other. If a member of either signatory should break this pledge, reparations shall be paid by the offending signatory of an amount agreed upon by both parties.

Intelligence

Should either signatory come into possession of information pertaining directly to the security of the other signatory, this information must be shared with the other signatory in a timely manner.

Defense

An attack upon one signatory is considered an attack upon both. In this event both signatories are required to assist the other militarily, financially, and politically to the fullest extent possible.

If a signatory becomes involved in a conflict through another treaty or bloc, the other signatory is encouraged but not required to come to their defense.

Aggression

Sometimes aggressive war must be undertaken to maintain the security of an alliance. Should either signatory feel the need to do this, the other signatory is encouraged but not required to render assistance.

Cancellation

Times change, people change, and alliances change. Should the signatories come to a point where this treaty no longer represents the level of their relationship, 72 hours cancellation notice shall be given in private after which this treaty will be null and void.

Signed for Nueva Vida

Emperor -- raasaa

Lord of Brotherhood -- Hizzy

Lord of the Exchequer -- Bomber66

Lord of the Interior -- pd73bassman

Lord of War -- Lord Ditka

Imperator -- Magicalbricks

High Priest -- Nelchael

Signed for Avalanche

Great Lord: SirDog

Lord of Internal Affairs: I am Nobody

Lord of External Affairs: Gears of War

Lord of War: Minion Rouse

Avalanche Senate: Valves, Mattea, Vilien, Emperor of Kings, Snow Boarder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is long overdue, but I think I can sum up my feelings on this easily: at a time when the treaty web is being hacked to pieces, I have no doubts in signing and announcing a treaty with our friends in Avalanche.