Tennessee Car Industry Goes International

Yort92

North Port, Illinois, Tennessee Federation- Tri-Star Motors has announced that it will begin selling cars internationally. This is a big step forward for the historic company.

A brief history of the company. Tri-Star Motors began in North Port (Chicago) and began producing small numbers of decent cars. The were sold locally and they began to spread through the nation. Today, it represents a sturdy build and a great vehicle.

As stated before, the company is now opening up to sale in foreign markets.

OOC: Decided to use IG autos in RP cause I can... kinda cool to have a business to RP though... interesting opportunities. The logo of the company is kinda like the Mercedes logo except that it has the three stars from the center of the flag.

This company will be allowed to sell cars in Promised Land...if it is willing to build at least one factory here and staff the factory with local workers.

Tri-Star Motors believes this would be a great opportunity. Promised Land has flat, open lands which are perfect for automobile production. The company will send a team to find a suitable land plot for the factory (OOC: Ie you will tell where you want it...). The factory is already designed (There are only so many ways to build cars) and construction would begin soon after a suitable plot is found. Of course, local workers would staff the factory. A few representatives would work there as well as to maintain full communications with the Tennessee Headquarters and ensure that their standards are being met. We thank Promised Land for a great opportunity!

OOC: Looks alright to me!

IC: The Tri-Star Motor Company has decided that Alice Springs shall be the location of a new factory in Promised Land. Construction shall begin as soon as possible. Funds for an ad campaign for Tri-Star Motors in Promised Land for jobs and sells are being allocated.

The Tri-Star Motor Comapny is, of course, allowed to set up factories in the Atlantian Federation. I suggest it be in one of our industrial centers, like Cleveland, Akron, or Toledo.

Edited by Arkantos

Thank you for all the opportunities! Our company hopes this will only make the world a better place through providing jobs and cars for people and increasing the ties of all nations of the world!

New England: Tri-Star Motors would like to set up a factory in New York City. Government supervision is fine, although we are sure you won't find anything amiss! As stated before, factories are pretty much pre-designed with easy numerous configurations for set up. Construction will began as soon as possible!

Beijing Corporation: Government control is not. No factories will be built under the 51% share stipulation. The company will sell units to companies in your country that will in turn sell the cars. Will this be acceptable? (OOC: I haven't fully RP'd the company background, but when I do, you'll find them to be very capitalist and don't support government control of business. Nothing personal of course! :) Of course, on the other hand, they will sell to you to make money.)

Atlantian Federation: Wonderful! Tri-Star motors wishes to set up a factory in Cleveland. Construction will begin soon!

Bohovia: Tri-Star Motors is definitely interested in expanding in your nation! Is there anywhere in particular you would like a factory built?

(OOC: In fact, I'm gonna work on a company background right now. I'll put it in my news thread. Thanks everyone!)

New England: Tri-Star Motors would like to set up a factory in New York City. Government supervision is fine, although we are sure you won't find anything amiss! As stated before, factories are pretty much pre-designed with easy numerous configurations for set up. Construction will began as soon as possible!

That's wonderful. We will supervise the construction effort, and will provide assistance and support should it be needed.

(OOC: In fact, I'm gonna work on a company background right now. I'll put it in my news thread. Thanks everyone!)

OOC: No problem. :wub:

Then I am sorry. We are not interested in dealing. Thank you for your time.

OOC: Nothing Personal. I just like controlling everything in my country ;)

Thank you too. We hope one day we may be able to do business with you!

OOC: Woo! That's always fun!

Though the Reich is traditionally hesitant to allow outside companies to do business here, we will allow Tri-Star Motors to sell it's products here as well as establish a regional office. A factory is a bit more difficult and may be delayed for some time as the proper paperwork and permits are processed.

OOC: Xenophobia and Nationalism for teh :lol:

OOC: Day 1 thoughts: Americans and Australia like cars. Communists don't unless they build them and put the Big Brother screen in them. Haha. Anyway, thought it was interesting how all American nations jumped on it. :)

OOC: But mine isn't American--my nation is Australian... ;)

OOC: But mine isn't American--my nation is Australian... ;)

OOC: I did say "Americans and Australia". Woo! Yay being all over the world!

IC:

Tri-Star Motors will start to sell into the Reich and Viniland. We don't mind the competition. Without it, what motivation would we have? A small office will also be set up in the Reich.

Thank you for all the opportunities! Our company hopes this will only make the world a better place through providing jobs and cars for people and increasing the ties of all nations of the world!

Beijing Corporation: Government control is not. No factories will be built under the 51% share stipulation. The company will sell units to companies in your country that will in turn sell the cars. Will this be acceptable? (OOC: I haven't fully RP'd the company background, but when I do, you'll find them to be very capitalist and don't support government control of business. Nothing personal of course! :) Of course, on the other hand, they will sell to you to make money.)

Atlantian Federation: Wonderful! Tri-Star motors wishes to set up a factory in Cleveland. Construction will begin soon!

Bohovia: Tri-Star Motors is definitely interested in expanding in your nation! Is there anywhere in particular you would like a factory built?B

Bohovia is glad that Tri-Star Motors will expand into our nation, we would like the company to build the factory as they please, we will find a plot of land that is large enough to accomadate the building plans. Thank you.

Signed The BAWU (Bohovian Auto Workers Union)

Tri-Star Motors to Bohovia Auto Workers Union.

We think it would be best to put it on the coast of the Great Lakes, or at least very close, as there are a couple of other major plants on the Great Lakes and it would be very good to let them have easy access to each other. Not to mention that this would keep car costs down especially in your nation.