Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

The Taxman Cometh

I. As of midnight, April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order releases GATO from any supervision. They are a free alliance. We wish them good luck in their future.

II. As of midnight April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order grants a white peace to Jarheads. We wish them good luck in their future as well.

III. The official policy of the New Pacific Order is that certain acts against the Order such as spying shall result in ZI of the offending nation. While most ZI sentences are complete after one round of wars, the Emperor reserves the right to extend those sentences to fit the crime; however, under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler.

IV. For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order and under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler. (Compliments of TPF; I couldn't have said it better)

tl:dr Starfox is hereby released from ZI; GATO is free and Jarheads are given white peace.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banner-1.jpg

On behalf of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, I would like to personally thank the Viceroy Staff for their great help during the rebuilding process. Undoubtedly, their advice and recommendations for improving the structures and institutions of GATO have helped our recovery more than anything we could have done on our own. Furthermore, I’d especially like to thank the Viceroy Staff for respecting the traditions of the Global Alliance during their time here. No one likes adjusting the way that they work, but all of the Viceroy Staff went to great lengths to respect our customs. It is appreciated.

A more detailed announcement will follow, but until then, on behalf of the General Assembly of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, a hearty thank you to our guests from the New Pacific Order.

:ph34r:

npoimperial.png

The Taxman Cometh

I. As of midnight, April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order releases GATO from any supervision. They are a free alliance. We wish them good luck in their future.

II. As of midnight April 15, 2009, the New Pacific Order grants a white peace to Jarheads. We wish them good luck in their future as well.

III. The official policy of the New Pacific Order is that certain acts against the Order such as spying shall result in ZI of the offending nation. While most ZI sentences are complete after one round of wars, the Emperor reserves the right to extend those sentences to fit the crime; however, under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler.

IV. For all in-character actions taken against The New Pacific Order, reasonable terms in relation to the crime will be presented to the offending ruler. These terms shall be designed to uphold the highest values and traditions of the Order and under no condition will mandate or indirectly attempt to force the destruction of a ruler. (Compliments of TPF; I couldn't have said it better)

tl:dr Starfox is hereby released from ZI; GATO is free and Jarheads are given white peace.

Bravo!

Hail Emperor Revenge!