You wanted action Reachwind?

Declaration of Support.

I as the current Kane of The Brotherhood of Nod hereby issues a public Declaration of support for the Central Defense Corps in their struggle against the tyranical bullies know as The New Sith Order. When this conflict is concluded it is the intent of Nod to offer aid to the CDC to help them rebuild their alliance's economy.

o/ CDC

o/ Nod

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I echo these sentiments. It's cute, but worthless. Remind me to never rely on you for any sort of support or "action".

Offering aid out of goodwill is worthless? Nod and CDC don't have a treaty afaik, so it boggles my mind why CDC would be expecting to "rely" on Nod here.

Given the relative sizes of Nod and NSO, this IS the most effectual action they could take to rectify their perceived wrong in this situation. They have no treaty, no obligations to uphold - they are just doing what they feel is right.

So... you support them, but only when it's convenient for you and when your support will not cause you any harm. How nice of you. With friends like you... well. You're intelligent enough to figure out the end of that one.

With friends like pezstar, who needs allies?

oh, wait :awesome:

Now what would Pacifica say about this?

I believe they might stop to wonder how a particular stain got on the bottom of their jackboots. Then they wouldn't think of it again.

I realize now that you were referring to Nod's status as an NPO protectorate. Now that is interesting ...

From Article III of the protectorate agreement:

The Brotherhood of Nod shall consult with and seek approval for all major foreign relations decisions with the Emperor of the New Pacific Order or his authorized representative.
Edited by Juan Valdez

Offering aid out of goodwill is worthless? Nod and CDC don't have a treaty afaik, so it boggles my mind why CDC would be expecting to "rely" on Nod here.

Given the relative sizes of Nod and NSO, this IS the most effectual action they could take to rectify their perceived wrong in this situation. They have no treaty, no obligations to uphold - they are just doing what they feel is right.

What a good post. I like it. I figured with the amount of posts that were mocking this that there was a treaty, but if it is true that there isn't, well, then this post covers how I feel.