Ether Announcement

EtherFlag8.png

Hello all!

Another announcement from the 13-nation alliance just about all of you have never heard of.

We all play this game, have good times and bad times. We create a very unique political atmosphere and rivalries which lead our pixels to war. However, the real world (yeah, I know... crazy talk!) is much different and sometimes we have to focus on that. One of Ether's members, Vice President Master Nick of DrunkinIrishPeople is departing for the Army within a few days. I believe that when someone will set their time aside to stand up and fight for their country, they deserve the utmost respect. I've been with Master Nick for a very long time in this game. We've grown up together through different alliances until he joined Evey Jane and I in creating Ether. So please keep him in your prayers. Effective immediately, Master Nick has stepped down as Ether's Vice President. His nation will remain active while he is gone until he returns. Any hint at some sort of aggression toward his nation is officially an act of war against Ether. We all like to joke around on IRC, but if someone jokes about attacking him, they'll find my nation knocking on their front door with the nukes warming up. ;)

Anyway, back to Ether's business.

** All appointments are effective immediately **

Beef Supreme is appointed Second Vice President of Ether

Kharcoff is appointed Minister of the Economy

DougalDrake is appointed Minister of Alliance Infrastructure

Plague 109 is appointed Minister of War

Additionally, Ether is implementing a new internal ranking system to encourage continued activity and nation growth.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Pmac627

President of Ether