GOP Policy for Green Sphere Rogues & Ghosts

.:GOP Policy for Green Sphere Rogues & Ghosts:.

GOPOWFBanner.png

Green Sphere Friends,

Please don't forget that the Green Old Party is willing to help you combat any ghosts or unaligned rogues that you might have. The only prerequisite, of course, is that we must have someone in range of your target. But we're more than willing and able to help you keep the green sphere stable!

Our whole "Report a Ghost/ Rogue" forum is for you guys to post any target requests you might have. So make use of it! Make use of us! It's our pleasure to help stabilize the green sphere. We realize we don't have a ton of members and, as a consequence, our target range is relatively limited. But we just wanted to remind you that we're here and willing to help.

Regards,

Rooman33, GOP Founder and Triumvir of Military Affairs

So you're going to help verify tech raids done by aligned nations are actually part of those alliances?

Uh, yeah, have fun with that.

I'm a little confused by the wording of your question... but please note that I said we would help combat unaligned rogues. Clearly, if a nation is flying the AA of a real alliance we won't get involved (unless officials from the AA he's flying tell us he's a ghost). With the issue of ghosts, we'll obviously do our part to verify the target's "ghostliness" before we take action after another green alliance comes to us with a clear-cut ghost issue.

Our goal isn't to get involved with the political affairs of other alliances. In fact, we explicitly will not do that. Our goal is to help stabilize the green sphere. It's a minor service and an uncomplicated one, but we want to contribute.

Edited by Rooman33

Most ppl like to keep their targets to themselves. Maybe you'll get lucky...

Oh, it's totally up to the other alliances. This is just a reminder that we've extended the offer to help. It's up to them to come to us if they want/ need help ^_^

.:GOP Policy for Green Sphere Rogues & Ghosts:.

GOPOWFBanner.png

Green Sphere Friends,

Please don't forget that the Green Old Party is willing to help you combat any ghosts or unaligned rogues that you might have. The only prerequisite, of course, is that we must have someone in range of your target. But we're more than willing and able to help you keep the green sphere stable!

Our whole "Report a Ghost/ Rogue" forum is for you guys to post any target requests you might have. So make use of it! Make use of us! It's our pleasure to help stabilize the green sphere. We realize we don't have a ton of members and, as a consequence, our target range is relatively limited. But we just wanted to remind you that we're here and willing to help.

Regards,

Rooman33, GOP Founder and Triumvir of Military Affairs

Congrats on trying to stabilize your sphere :)

With the issue of ghosts, we'll obviously do our part to verify the target's "ghostliness" before we take action after another green alliance comes to us with a clear-cut ghost issue.

Bingo. I hope you like querying other gov members? I usually find it to be a pain.

Plus, majority of the raiding parties are aligned and not ghosting. Sure this is a good PR move but one that does not bring many results.

Well, Mercury, this was actually a founding feature of GOP. I don't think it's necessarily PR, just simply a reminder that they are there and always have been. A unique part of this alliance, if you ask me. :)

*sigh* yes they are declaring war on their collective protector

how perceptive of you cyan

How could you possibly reach the conclusion that they are attacking GGA from the op?

I don't think I have ever facepalmed so hard.

I can't believe anyone took me seriously :blink:

How could you possibly reach the conclusion that they are attacking GGA from the op?

I don't think I have ever facepalmed so hard.

Its now beginning, people are getting so messed up in the head by this longevity of peace they are starting to hallucinate and see general announcements as DOWs.

GOPPolicyforGreenSphereRoguesGhosts.png

Will be interesting to see how many take it up, Maybe smaller allaince perhaps but most have protectors and love having little wars to fight themselves with nations.

Edited by Gabriel Carver