Atlantis Members

Chris of Khi

It has been a while since Atlantis disbanded. I would like to see how my bretheren are doing in their new alliances. Please only Former Atlantis Members.

Post your alliances since Atlantis below.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaddHatter here - went to The Grämlins, got deleted during a relocation, re-rolled and went right back to them.

ah, so that's what happened to you. as for the topic i went to VE, and they cant get me to leave.

I haven't had a donation since atlantis disbanded... ha ha ha

Yeah, a few of us formed Manticore, then, we formed Hyperion when Drai, Virilius, and Pip joined in the fun. I left because of different opinion I won't go into...

Then hyperion merged into GR.

Too bad Atlantis fell apart.

Btw, good to see you Maddhatter! I thought you left for good! Nice to see you are in Gramlins.

TPF = Mortal Enemy of Atlantis

GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!

We could have stomped you if we would have had 1 or 2 more months before disbandment...

LOL. I don't think you would have stomped us...but it would have been fun to have actually had the war rather than you guys disbanding.

I miss Atlantis. It was a fun rivalry...the ironic thing is that personally, I liked a lot of your leadership.

That is where i disagree :P

anyways, yeah we would have killed you guys... we had it all planned out... missed opportunity, oh well.

LOL. You think we weren't planning? Why do you think we had you diplomatically isolated?

The Battle for White was probably the most fun I've had. For the most part, Atlanteans were good sports. I heard about the "Survivor of the almost TPF-Atlantis War" sigs you had on your forums.

Good times.

we never had those... also we had you beat... if you tell me otherwise i will have to pull my finger out of my ears and stop saying, "la la la la la" in order to hear you... and I don't want that