Announcing The Bus Doctrine

:gag:

If you have not gathered that [Doctrine] is indeed fake (April Fools...not funny, I know), you need to get out a little bit more.

However, this does not mean that we have abandoned the idea of protecting our most brilliant of spheres, so without further ado, we introduce [The Bus Doctrine]. The Pink sphere is committed to promote strong unity and growth, and we will continue to work at improving our sphere.

The Bus Doctrine

Preamble:

In the interests of the growth and prosperity of the Pink Team, the undersigned alliances hereby enter into the protection of the Pink Team.

Article I: Pink Court and Protection Requests

Hence forth unaligned nations residing on the Pink Team shall be under the protection the signatories of this document, should they come under attack and request protection through the pink court. Specifically, once an unaligned pink nation has come under attack, they are encouraged to bring their case to the Pink Court (located at the PWN forums). They shall state their case, and should the members of PWN deem their cause worthy of protection, shall undertake diplomatic procedures and negotiations to procure peace for that nation.

Section 1- The Use of Military

Stipulation i - In particular, the signatories of PWN will be looking at instances of excessive force and extortion during tech raids against pink nations. In this situation, the signatories reserve the right to militaristic response.

Stipulation ii - Further, the signatories will also negotiate peace for nations under attack for reasons other than tech raiding, should they be deemed worthy. These negotiations shall not be backed by military action.

Article II: Protection Stipulations

Pink nations will not be given protection automatically. Only after they have requested protection and have gone through the proper procedures laid out in the Pink Court will they be granted "protected" status.

Signed,

For Poison Clan,

Chinatownbus

TwistedRebelDB47

For Republic of Allied Defenses,

Jason8

ComradeJosh

For The Centurion Brotherhood,

CzarNick

*This doctrine will be given a trial period so that we may assess its viability. Should it fail miserably, the signatories reserve the right to dissolve the Doctrine completely.*

To clarify:

Nobody said we were stopping anyone from doing anything that we do. We have found several instances of "raids" where the raider CM'd, bombed, and then attempted to extort the nation in order to receive peace. This is appalling and we wish to put everyone on notice that we will not tolerate it.

I might as well replace the entire text of the treaty with this:

They said they weren't protecting against any and all raiding. Only that if nations on pink were being reduced to rubble, extorted, etc that they now have a place to come and plead their case for a little help.
Edited by Chinatownbus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article II: Protection Stipulations

Pink nations will not be given protection automatically. Only after they have requested protection and have gone through the proper procedures laid out in the Pink Court will they be granted "protected" status.

So... how does one know if they can raid or not?

they would still need to ask you guys..

You can raid. If your raid target should come to us for help, and we decide that he deserves our help, we will give him help.

CD doesn't raid. But help in what form? I mean, you can't ask for reps if it's not made obvious that the nation is protected beforehand.

As I read you are just trying to gain Pink unaligned Peace, and not give out military assistance to that nation.

amirite here?

Should military assistance be necessary, we may decide to use that as well. Simply put, depending on the situation, the signatories of PWN reserve the right to assist Pink unaligneds in any way we deem necessary.

CD doesn't raid. But help in what form? I mean, you can't ask for reps if it's not made obvious that the nation is protected beforehand.

For simple raids, that may be the case. However, should we find that the raider is being a particular jerk by sending CMs or aircraft, or attempting to extort the unaligned nation then we will protect them.

As if Red team wasn't enough, now we have to put up with Pink team. I don't think anyone will take you guys seriously however, but good luck nonetheless.

If you do not want to take us seriously you do not have to. Your choice, I guess.

Look, all we are trying to do is provide a safe sphere to the best of our ability. If you are not cool with that, then that's your prerogative.

Edited by Chinatownbus

Should military assistance be necessary, we may decide to use that as well. Simply put, depending on the situation, the signatories of PWN reserve the right to assist Pink unaligneds in any way we deem necessary.

For simple raids, that may be the case. However, should we find that the raider is being a particular jerk by sending CMs or aircraft, or attempting to extort the unaligned nation then we will protect them.

Anyway you deem necessary may seem hostile to other alliances. I hope a you guys start a war. Do it.

Sorry this comming from raiding alliances this just doesnt seem right unless you are going to stop raiding then this is just BS.

Maybe its just the fact that it seems hypocritical for avid tech raiders to be creating a doctrine against raiding.

I am going to quote this from the other thread. I like most of the pink team alliances but if you are going to stomp on other trading spheres it seems hypocritical to try and protect your own. Maybe the other colors should start to adopt "Don't Pee In Our Snow" policies which won't allow members of Pink alliances to raid their spheres.

So basically, you can raid a pink team nation and should that pink nation then come to you for help you then decide whether or not to attack the nation that raided a pink team nation? I have no real issue with you negotiating peace for a pink team nation but if the response is going to be a military one when no breach of this document took place then that is a bit much, in my opinion.

To me, it looks like a selective CB generator.

Edited by Tygaland

Sorry this comming from raiding alliances this just doesnt seem right unless you are going to stop raiding then this is just BS.

There is a huge difference between raiding (2 ground attacks followed by peace) and flat out bullying, which involves using unnecessary force to really no reason but to exert your right over another nation. The latter is what is BS, and we will not stand for it.

So you raid, but are stopping others from doing the same??

I wish you luck with this, I feel that this could go very wrong fast, I hope I am wrong, for your sake.

Nobody said we were stopping anyone from doing anything that we do. We have found several instances of "raids" where the raider CM'd, bombed, and then attempted to extort the nation in order to receive peace. This is appalling and we wish to put everyone on notice that we will not tolerate it.

I don't know how many times I need to say this.

Edited by Chinatownbus

This is worthless, I have seen one of the 3 alliances raid with no care and you guys come out with this? I think this is nothing but a failed attempt at good PR. I honestly think you could care less about the entire 80 nations on the pink team.