MA Presents- The Brain's Latest Stage of Development

What seems like only yesterday, a group of players decided to come together and form an alliance. In todays CN this happens all the time and is not remarkable in the least... except this time it was. These members came together to create something unique, and today I get the pleasure of telling you... successful.

Shane-o, Mr3looc and Ragu congratulations on all your work on The Brain. We hope we have advised you well during your time as a protectorate. The success you have achieved is only due the hard work, and dedication you have put in to your alliance. At this time the Protectorate agreement between Monos Archein and The Brain is no longer.

But wait... We have something shiny and new to replace it with:

MAflag13.pngTheBrainsm.jpg

The Tater-Tot Hotdish Agreement

Preamble

Monos Archein and The Brain have been platonic friends for a long time. Despite this fact, it never has failed that The Brain has consistently ogled Monos Archein while in serious discussions. This has led to Monos Archein wondering if The Brain is even paying attention. In what can only be described as a futile attempt to contain this behavior, Monos Archein and The Brain have spent countless hours... okay, minutes coming up with the following treaty over a heaping plate of tater-tot hotdish.

I. Peace bro

Monos Archein and The Brain agree to hang out and coexist peacefully, with or without mind altering substances. Should mind altering substances not be on the menu, both alliances agree to the option of spinning around in circles until the subsequent vertigo supersedes any and all effects possible from the aforementioned alternatives or one of the participatory alliances tosses cookies. Whichever alliance tosses cookies shall be liable to pay for all damages to the other signatory's belongings.

II. Inteligencia

Si por casualidad Monos Archein o El Cerebro llegan a saber información privada que puede potencialmente afectar a la seguridad de la otra alianza, deben compartir esta información con su signatario del compañero con gran rapidez.

III. Aid

Both signatories sometimes find themselves vulnerable, when someone takes the last scoop of hotdish and your stomach is still growling then you want someone to help you out. Monos Archein and The Brain agree to share hotdish when the other alliance is hungry.

In that same spirit, straight cash may be requested to buy more space for babies, the technology to clone babies, the structures to house babies, and the pacifiers to sooth babies. If another alliance attempts to squish these babies, the signatories have the option to request assistance in repelling baby squishers. Along with this right comes the option of the other signatory to decline requests to assist in driving back the smashers of infants.

IV. Cancellation

Either signatory may request the cancellation of this treaty by posting their intent to cancel in the embassy of the other signatory's forum. To ensure that this was done intentionally and not due to a crazy binge, there will be a 48 hour cooling off period before the cancellation shall go into effect. Upon the conclusion of the 48 hour period, tater-tot hotdish shall be served at both signatory's forums in a sad attempt to remember all the good times and try to grasp tightly onto the few remaining remnants of the past.

For Monos Archein:

KaitlinK, Most Troublesome Archein

Mamaduck, Regent and Full-time Ringmaster of MA

Welshgazza, Minister of Affairs with Foreigners

Lefayad1991, Deputy Minister of War Who Never Gets to Sign Anything

For The Brain:

Mr3looc, CNS

Theragu40, CNS

Shane-o, CNS

Edited by KaitlinK

Didn't expect anything less from such high caliber leaders such as Shane, 'looc and ragu. Really, great work you guys, coming this far. Your future's bright. And well done to Monos Archien for being a class act.

Congrats my friends.

Edited by Svendonia

During my research into the possibilities of an "organic alliance"-structure, I concluded that the Cerebellum should be the correspondent to military affairs, among other things, and I conclude that I will like The Brain.

I have high hopes for this :)

I'll add a little woot woot to this. Thanks much to MA for braining it up with us for the past few months. Their help was invaluable in navigating the wide wide world of Bob, and it is to them we owe much of our success. Now, onward and outward, to encounter foreign bodies anew!

/o MA!

/o BRAIN!

/o uh...whoever else needs /o-ing!

Now excuse me, I'm going to run around yelling inappropriate things for a while.