A joint GRAN/TGE announcement

tgeflag2_m.pnggranflag.PNG

Around a month ago we were approached by a young member named Captain Flinders, He came with a lot of baggage from his old alliance of TGE, but we here in GRAN feature a lot of luggage space when you fly economy. So we let him in and we talked to TGE to see if we could get him off the hook, TGE government was very understanding about the situation and they agreed to let him off the hook.So once flinders had settled in he applied for a program we have were we help nations get into nuclear range, so flinders was given around 60 mill in multiple sledding efforts and tech. Exactly 8 days after purchasing the Manhattan project, he decides to leave.Now there are a couple of problems with that , the first being that when he joined GRAN he took and oath of loyalty were it stipulated that to leave he had to message a gov member with a valid excuse and be authorized to leave before he could do so, in this case flinders simply left and sent a crappy excuse 1 hour later.Second mistake was that when he signed up to receive the nuclear aid, it clearly stated in the sign up thread that if you left you had to pay back all 60 Million, which flinders has refused to pay.Finally he also tried to insite some propaganda against us by speaking in private with other GRAN members and trying to convince them to leave GRAN because its leaders are horrible. So naturally we got together with valdemar chancellor of TGE and decided to annouce together that the nation of ashley, ruler captain flinders will be zi ,the joint forces of The German Empire and the Global Republic of Armed Nations will not stop until the nation lies in ruins. We will not pursue this nation unless he decides to look for trouble again. In other words flinders when you re-roll if you dont mess with us we wont mess with you third time the charm for you use it wisely.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/Stone_014/1stSS.gif

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/Stone_014/2ndSS.gif

Edited by germanicus

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has taken the time to get to know TGE knows that we are patient people. Even though Captain Flinders wanted to overthrow our government, rather than taking the path of violence against him, we chose to let him walk away in peace. Given such a generous opportunity, Flinders has tried to harm us at every step, making a mockery of the merciful treatment he received at our hands and then went on to abuse the trust of the Global Republic of Armed Nations in a similar fashion.

Let it be known that his treachery towards The German Empire and our friends in the Global Republic of Armed Nations is now at an end. Let Planet Bob recognize Captain Flinders for what he is and let him be forever seen as a pariah among decent and peace-loving people.

The German Empire stands in solidarity with the Global Republic of Armed Nations.

Edited by Valdemar

Wow, screwed us and stole 60 million.... too bad destroying him won't bring back the money/tech :(

having his nation destroyed is worth more than 60 million to us, we made the calculations and this is what we came up with. ;)

sorry for the screen shot problems but I'm not very adept at making them...

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/S...014/2ndSS-1.gif

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv266/Stone_014/1stSS.gif

Since the screen shots back it up I will copy paste the entire convo for your viewing pleasure....

Sent Message

To: Captain Flinders From: stonewall14 Date: 3/15/2009 12:19:18 AM

Subject: hey

. Received Message

To: stonewall14 From: Captain Flinders Date: 3/15/2009 12:23:51 AM

Subject: RE: hey

Message: I'm not cool with the way Alaric and outworld are running the show. I'm trying to leave but they're not making it very easy.

Sent Message

To: Captain Flinders From: stonewall14 Date: 3/15/2009 5:16:24 AM

Message: well it was dishonorable to use the alliance to get nukes and take our money and then leave as soon as you get nukes...stealing aid and being a traitor IMO

. Received Message

To: stonewall14 From: Captain Flinders Date: 3/15/2009 10:48:18 AM

Message: I never used the alliance to do anything. I never had any intention to leave the alliance while receiving funds for the APP. It just so happens that I saw some rather distasteful things shortly after the project was complete.

Sent Message

To: Captain Flinders From: stonewall14 Date: 3/15/2009 9:18:50 PM

Received Message

To: stonewall14 From: Captain Flinders Date: 3/15/2009 10:15:04 PM

Message: I've seen a government willing to sacrifice their own honor and integrity to extort money from a member who wished to find a new home. I have seen the charter of GRAN, your guiding document, be changed on a whim without notice to the membership and for nefarious purposes.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but what do those PMs prove exactly?

clearly that he aid hobo from us, as you can see in the message he admitted that he was ok with us then as soon as he got the MP he suddenly realized how bad of a job we were doing.