Official Nebula-X - Fried Chicken Announcement

Official Nebula-X - Fried Chicken Announcement

In a far away land where Cakes roam the open fields, two alliances met by chance, Nebula-X and Fried Chicken, and good times ensued. The good times were so...well...good, that we threw massive parties in each others IRC channels that resulted in drunkeness and many laughs. After countless hours of IRC: Call of Duty, IRC: Pong, IRC: Pac-Man, and eating Cakes, we decided it was a good idea to bring up a merger to our friends at Fried Chicken. After many hours of simmering on the idea, they accepted.

So now we're very pleased to announce that Fried Chicken will be officially joining our ranks, and we are glad to have them! We hope for unity and growth and overall betterment for both alliances involved. The Fried Chicken AA will be under Pegasus protection during the entirety of the move.

Here is the new Nebula-X Government:

Emperor: Dan2680

Overlord: Mr. Teets

Overlord: Thom98

Imperial External Affairs Lord: Aetherius Princeps

Imperial Internal Affairs Lord: XBRYANX

Imperial Finance Lord: Cakes

Feel free to send diplomats or create an embassy on our new forums at: http://cnnebulax.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Or join us on our IRC Channel located at #nebulax on irc.coldfront.net

mojojojo1.jpgpicnic_oven_fried_chicken.JPG

Edited by Aeternus

This is full of win for all involved.

When people I :wub: merge with people I :wub:, I simply think :awesome:

PS : And AP says, Pegasus will continue to protect the FC AA till all the chickens have moved over. So hands off kfc-luvers.