Joint announcement from SLCB and OV

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Once upon a time, a multitude of events took place... It was quite funny, let me tell you! After these events, OV and SLCB decided to sign a treaty.

The Peace and Friendship Pact

ordoverde2.jpg

Preamble

In the interest of spreading peace and friendship between the honorable alliances of Ordo Verde and Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes, both alliances have agreed to the following terms:

Section I

Both alliances and their respective memberships shall remain sovereign of one another.

Section II

Being honorable and caring friends, neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against any member of the other signatory. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be required to offer peace and reparations equivalent to the total damages inflicted. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the number and type of attacks received. Should the offending nation refuse to offer peace and fulfill the terms of reparations determined by this pact, then the alliance the offending member belongs to will allow the offending member to be sanctioned for an amount of time agreed upon by both alliances.

Section II, Item A.

Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be asked to pay an amount of reparations agreed on by both alliances, to the other alliance. Should the offending nation refuse to fulfill the terms of reparations determined by this pact, then the alliance the offending member belongs to will allow the offending member to be sanctioned for an amount of time agreed upon by both alliances.

Section II, Item B.

All diplomatic options must be tried and exhausted before any member of one alliance can be attacked by the other alliance. Both signatory alliances agree to always resort to negotiations and asking for reparations first before any sanctions or attacks are ever done against the other signatory alliance.

Section III

The memberships of both signatory alliances shall do their utmost to remain harmonious and friendly to each other. If there is ever a disagreement between the two alliances, it will be discussed in private between the two alliances.

Section IV

In the unfortunate case that one of the signatories is attacked by an outside force the other signatory can, but is not required to use this Pact as grounds for taking action against the aggressor whether it be diplomatically or militarily. If the signatory does not partake in the war against the aggressor, in the interest of friendship they should provide whatever recovery aid they can after the conclusion of the conflict.

Section V

To promote friendship and economic expansion within each alliance, the signatories shall provide opportunities for tech deals and other growth programs.

Section VI

Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 72 hours prior to doing this.

Signed for Ordo Verde

Mr Duffy ~ Minister of Internal Affairs

Rayvon ~ Minister of Foreign Operations

Dani C ~ Minister of Defense

Signed for Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

Frozen-rpg ~ Director of Intelligence

A Soviet Attack! ~ Director of Defense

jingoist ~ Director of Foreign Affairs

ouvvau.jpg

o/ OV

o/ SLCB

glad to see us get this together!!!

edit for win F&L addition:

And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of old and evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Edited by Jingoist

while i still think SLCB is dumb, congrats... don't hold it against me

/me winks

I'm shocked! In what way do you find the SLCB 'dumb'? Is it their witty and creative name? Their stunningly good looking leadership? Or perhaps you have no basis for being judgemental. At any rate, you should learn to look up to the beautiful people.

o/ SLCB seaworthiness is sexiness!