Expulsion of member - warrior of Bnet

levblu-1.png

Today I come before the world at large in a somber mood. For the past month and a half Leviathan has been experiencing good, not great but good, growth in both the total number of members, and in the increase in our strength. We have been working internally to create a well oiled machine capable of achieving the goals that we've laid out for ourselves. However it is sometimes necessary to take a step backwards to be able to continue moving forward. This is why I come before you this afternoon

Around 4 days ago I was alerted to to the fact that a member of our alliance, was in fact one of the master minds of the plot to topple the NPO through the alliance Jarheads. Amidst the ongoing war i set out to gather the facts and to reach an amicable solution for all involved parties. Its here that i should point out that no single member is greater than the whole of Leviathan, and the security of my alliance is not something I take lightly. I will, when necessary, do whatever I can to defend my members and to protect them from harm. however some times, even the best options end up in someone getting hurt. It is unfortunate that I must announce, today that MisleadRH of Warrior of Bnet is hereby expelled from Leviathan for Plotting against the New Pacific Order and in doing so KNOWINGLY endangering Leviathan.

I would like to thank the New Pacific Order, specifically Darkmistress and Emperor Revenge, for being approachable and straightforward in regards to this situation. Thank you for understanding our position and handling this in a diplomatic manner.

signed on this, the 6th day of March

Elborrador, Emperor of Leviathan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good politics, yes.

Good diplomacy, sure.

Really, at face value this looks like an all-around good move by Leviathan.

What position did warrior of Bnet hold, out of curiosity? Obviously it's difficult to draw a conclusion about this guy if we don't know if he is in gov or a new recruit.

Good politics, yes.

Good diplomacy, sure.

Really, at face value this looks like an all-around good move by Leviathan.

What position did warrior of Bnet hold, out of curiosity? Obviously it's difficult to draw a conclusion about this guy if we don't know if he is in gov or a new recruit.

He was a new member, and held no govt position.

I read the Jarheads thread and it seems as if Semper Fidelus warned you this would happen.

no he did not. I knew about the situation and was already working on a resolution at the time he started flapping his gums.

To be clear, I'm not trying to inflame anything or accuse you of doing anything wrong, I'm merely curious.

How do you know he was involved in this?

very reliable resources.

anyone that wishes to know more about his specific involvement should seek me our on IRC, i'm simply not going to divulge that information here, sorry.

he was one of the masterminds in the Jarheads plot to topple the NPO. I don't like people hiding in my AA whilst taking our cash and planning to take on the NPO.

You're not answering his question.

Nobody seriously believes that Jarheads were trying to 'topple NPO', so stop feeding us the line. You're claiming that an ant was plotting to 'bring down the evil anteater'.

Answer Sponge's question or I'm going to raise a big flag that says you're full of Moo-crap.

WHAT DID HE DO?

You're not answering his question.

Nobody seriously believes that Jarheads were trying to 'topple NPO', so stop feeding us the line. You're claiming that an ant was plotting to 'bring down the evil anteater'.

Answer Sponge's question or I'm going to raise a big flag that says you're full of Moo-crap.

WHAT DID HE DO?

I'm terrified, I will hardly sleep to night, thats for sure.

you know little of what you talk about and should probably just leave the thread.

You sure? ;)

There's a clear difference between NSO's policy on membership for instance and abandoning a member over the possibility that he may, at some point in time, have been a random party to a ridiculously noobish plot that never had any chance of succeeding. That's not prior baggage worthy of expulsion, that's lack of insight or youthful indiscretion. Tossing him based on that (and no, there is no possible way that he could be guilty of anything more then that) equates to pissing your pants in fear.

You sure? ;)

oh good a pissing contest, havent had one of these in a while.

fact is he used us, he milked us, and he threatened the security of our alliance. I don't like people that do that. I expel people that do that. Simple enough for ya?

You sure?

There's a clear difference between NSO's policy on membership for instance and abandoning a member over the possibility that he may, at some point in time, have been a random party to a ridiculously noobish plot that never had any chance of succeeding. That's not prior baggage worthy of expulsion, that's lack of insight or youthful indiscretion. Tossing him based on that (and no, there is no possible way that he could be guilty of anything more then that) equates to pissing your pants in fear.

And you wouldn't do the same under the same circumstancies. And please do us the favour of not lying

Edited by fluffy ewunga