Announcement from Yukon Confederacy

yukon3.png

New Minister and Press Secretary

Its been a month about since we started a new. So, we wish to introduce the international community to our Minister of Defense and Press Secretary.

These two have stepped up to the responsibility of government positions, and after due review and discussion by myself and the Chancellor, I have decided to grant them the following appointments as the charter has empowered me to do. We are proud announce our appointment of Roygot as our Minister of Defense and Ducter as our Press Secetary.

Ducter has created many great pieces of propaganda for us and is the logical person to fulfill that office.

Roygot has the experience we need as a Minister of Defense.

Both will serve faithfully and I know they will continue to show our professionalism, formalism, and charm to new members and to all citizens of planet Bob.

It is a great day for the Confederacy, and one that we hope, will have a wonderful and profound affect on us and all who we influence, throughout the cyberverse.

Congratz Yokon Confederacy I shall watch you from afar for the time being (yes it is kinda stockerish :P) But Congratz to Roygot and Ducter for being appointed to those positions :) good luck in the future

yukon3.png

New Minister and Press Secretary

Its been a month about since we started a new. So, we wish to introduce the international community to our Minister of Defense and Press Secretary.

These two have stepped up to the responsibility of government positions, and after due review and discussion by myself and the Chancellor, I have decided to grant them the following appointments as the charter has empowered me to do. We are proud announce our appointment of Roygot as our Minister of Defense and Ducter as our Press Secetary.

Ducter has created many great pieces of propaganda for us and is the logical person to fulfill that office.

Roygot has the experience we need as a Minister of Defense.

Both will serve faithfully and I know they will continue to show our professionalism, formalism, and charm to new members and to all citizens of planet Bob.

It is a great day for the Confederacy, and one that we hope, will have a wonderful and profound affect on us and all who we influence, throughout the cyberverse.

Good stuff! Love the avatar!

Edited by Galapagos

CONGRATZ PJ!!!

o/ An awesome friend named Premier James

o/ Yukon

o/ SMF

o/ Warm socks!

I :wub: Yukon!

I knew this would not be complete with our glorious friend and ally not showing up to do a hail.

O/ SMF

O/Yukon

o/number1supermariofan and awesome friend

o/ warm socks

We :wub: SMF.

Edited by PremierJames

Congratz Yokon Confederacy I shall watch you from afar for the time being (yes it is kinda stockerish :P) But Congratz to Roygot and Ducter for being appointed to those positions :) good luck in the future

Thank you :D.