[CNRP] The Ascendence of the Eagle and the Wolf

Sumeragi

A broadcast was send from Karaganda.

"With the fall of the Francoist dictatorship, we the Turks of Central Asia hereby declare a new government! Never again shall we fall to the Francoist and the Russian Imperialists!

We desire peace, not war with our neighbors. However, we WILL fight to retain our identity as Turks against the creeping cultural assimilation that has been attempted."

OOC: I claim all the white space in Central Asia for now. Exact borders will be added within today.

Edited by Sumeragi

A broadcast was send from Karaganda.

"With the fall of the Francoist dictatorship, we the Turks of Central Asia hereby declare a new government! Never again shall we fall to the Francoist and the Russian Imperialists!"

OOC: I claim all the white space in Central Asia for now. Exact borders will be added within today.

OOC: If thats where the Dilber (sp?) empire was its already been placed under the complete protection by RUSSIAN.

The following map shows out temporary territories in gold, except for the land around the Veran Empire. We wish to discuss exact borders with members of RUSSIAN soon.

TurkClaims.png

We also claim all the land south of us as a protectorate, for they are not under the jurisdiction of RUSSIAN, according to their treaty.

Edited by Sumeragi

OOC: The protectorates are IC restrictions on land claims, not OOC. A nation may be disallowed from claiming land there, but a player shouldn't be.

IC: It is assumed that you will fight for your land; stating it only makes you seem to want war. Please seek a diplomatic solution with RUSSIAN.

ooc: Sumer I very much dislike hideously shaped nations, and yours falls in that category. I’m prepared to go to war with you over the Russian and Kazak lands, which you didn’t even have the courteously to ask us for. Not cool. :(

OOC: I still don't see how Kazak is RUSSIAN. That's simple imperialism in my book.

As for the Russian part, I did say I'm fully willing to discuss borders.

ooc: the RUSSIAN Pact doesn't only protect Russian countries. The land requirements for admission covered the entire RL Soviet Union and Kazakhstan was one of the republics of that union.

OOC: Eiher way, mind if we do some IC things? I DID offer to discuss borders.

ooc: You may want to talk to Mykep or Vaule. Im feeling a little disrespected by you, so off the bat I would tell you to leave Russian and Kazak lands or be forced to leave, but the other RUSSIAN rp'ers are more understanding than me. So to avoid looking like a complete jerk I'll let them handle it, if they want to.

The Provisional Government refuses to recognize this 'Turkish' nation.

OOC: They are Turks, not Turkish. There is quite a difference between the two.

IC: Although we are all for self-determination, we do not think the means used by the Turks are appropriate, thus we will hold off from recognizing as of now.

ooc: I checked your ingame SOI, and I don’t think it would even cover all of Kazakhstan. Even though I’m not one of the SOI slaves, I think you might be pushing it just a little. I would still like you to relinquish your claims to the RUSSIAN protectorate though.

Ic: At this moment in time Slavorussia does not recognize Turk Hord’s proposed borders. We do recognize them as a non-state political entity as defined by Slavorussian law.

ooc: I checked your ingame SOI, and I don’t think it would even cover all of Kazakhstan. Even though I’m not one of the SOI slaves, I think you might be pushing it just a little. I would still like you to relinquish your claims to the RUSSIAN protectorate though.

OOC: 1400 miles can cover all of Turkestan, Afghanistan, and Souther Siberia.