Norsvean Protection

Bacharth

"Today," Vince Sixx spoke to a camera, "Is a sad day. Our neighbor to the north Racconia has fallen into anarchy. For this reason, I am sending a few air force task forces into Racconia and a couple platoons to keep the land under control and declare it a protectorate of The Scandinavian Union. Also, We will be increasing protection on the North Sea Shores by expanding a small bit into the protectorate area."

expansion.png

"Today," Vince Sixx spoke to a camera, "Is a sad day. Our neighbor to the north Racconia has fallen into anarchy. For this reason, I am sending a few air force task forces into Racconia and a couple platoons to keep the land under control and declare it a protectorate of The Scandinavian Union. Also, We will be increasing protection on the North Sea Shores by expanding a small bit into the protectorate area."

expansion.png

OOC: Oh damn you, I was going to do that!

Both the small expansion and the protectorate parts <_<

Can I still expand a little? :awesome:

OOC: Oh damn you, I was going to do that!

Both the small expansion and the protectorate parts <_<

Can I still expand a little? :awesome:

OOC: Like I said in the map thread, of course you may. I think you are a member of TSU aren't you? I am still writing the treaty.