Operation: Ardent Thunder

comrade nikonov

OOC: According to Mercy, RP aircraft and tanks are the max you can have IG. So I have 50 planes and 2607 tanks. I also grandfathered a tech share of 1200 tech, equaling around the year 2006.

indiazc6ei6.png

Operations Map

IC:

Public: "Operation Ardent Thunder has been on hold long enough. It is time to mobilize for war and fight!"

Private: Production of Military Aircraft and Main Battle Tanks has begun in many urban centers, most noticeably the large urban conglomerate of KolKolka. Tanks such as the Leopard 2 were constructed in large numbers, modified to be fitted with high tech Chobham armor. Meanwhile, in the IndoChinese air works, plans were drawn up for the mass production of stealth aircraft such as the F-22 and the B-2. Due to spiraling costs, only 10 squadrons of F-22 and B-2 Stealth aircrafts will be manufactured each. In related areas, 25 squadrons of Su-33 fighters will be manufactured as well, and 5 squadrons of Tu-160 'Blackjacks' will be manufactured as well. As well as the large mechanized buildup, 120,000 of the total 170,000 active duty soldiers in IndoChina will be mobilized for this movement.

Public: The Former Dragonisian State of IndoChina hereby declares war on the Mascurian Empire.

Classified Message to the Leviathan Pact Members:

The Australiasian Coalition may attempt to invade IndoChina. Please distract them and prevent their deployment for one week.

End Message

The Order of Battle is as follows:

IndoChinese:

* 1st Army

o 39th Division

+ 172nd Infantry Regiment

+ 173rd Infantry Regiment

+ 174th Infantry Regiment

o 40th Division

+ 175th Infantry Regiment

+ 176th Infantry Regiment

+ 177th Infantry Regiment

o 60th Division

+ 178th Infantry Regiment

+ 179th Infantry Regiment

+ 180th Infantry Regiment

o 61st Mechanized Division

+ 265th Mechanized Regiment

+ 266th Mechanized Regiment

+ 267th Mechanized Regiment

* 3rd Army

o 76th Division

+ 226th Infantry Regiment

+ 227th Infantry Regiment

+ 228th Infantry Regiment

o 77th Division

+ 229th Infantry Regiment

+ 230th Infantry Regiment

+ 231st Infantry Regiment

o 78th Division

+ 232nd Infantry Regiment

+ 233rd Infantry Regiment

+ 234th Infantry Regiment

* 1st Mechanized Army

o 79th Mechanized Division

+ 265th Mechanized Regiment

+ 266th Mechanized Regiment

+ 267th Mechanized Regiment

o 80th Mechanized Division

+ 268th Mechanized Regiment

+ 269th Mechanized Regiment

+ 270th Mechanized Regiment

* 1st Composite Wing

o 42nd Bomber Group

+ 515th Squadron [Tu-160]

+ 517th Squadron [Tu-160]

+ 516th Squadron [b-2]

+ 518th Squadron [b-2]

+ 519th Squadron [b-2]

+ 520th Squadron [b-2]

+ 521th Squadron [b-2]

+ 522th Squadron [b-2]

+ 523th Squadron [b-2]

+ 524th Squadron [b-2]

+ 525th Squadron [b-2]

o 13th Air Superiority Group

+ 11th Squadron [F-22]

+ 12th Squadron [F-22]

+ 13th Squadron [F-22]

+ 14th Squadron [F-22]

+ 15th Squadron [F-22]

+ 16th Squadron [F-22]

+ 17th Squadron [su-33]

+ 18th Squadron [su-33]

+ 19th Squadron [su-33]

Each Mechanized Regiment composes of approximately 290 Main Battle Tanks and 900 service personnel.

Each Infantry Regiment composes of approximately 6300 servicemen.

Each Squadron is 18 aircraft.

We expect to take the capital of the Mascurian Empire in about 2 weeks.

Surrender terms has been dictated to the Mascurian Envoy in KolKolka:

• I. Surrender all lands to be annexed to IndoChina.
  • II. Cabinet members are to be exiled to an island.
  • III. All Mascurian Business Interests overseas are to be nationalized by IndoChina.

The Timoresians would like to remind the IndoChinese that our Aircraft are well-within striking distance of you.

OOC:

The thousand aircraft, of the Timoresian Empire, DESCEND UPON YOU.

OOC:

Our missiles will BLOT OUT THE SUN.. or at least make it hard to see underneath the smoke

What has happened to the world? Whatever happened to basic human decency?

Have you no shame sir? Have you no shame?

How has it come to this? Is it everyman for himself, rushing to fight to the death over token territory claims?

Is there anything to warrant this sudden aggression? What does IndoChina possibly have to gain from this?

Does IndoChina know of the inevitable response from the Mascurian Empire’s allies?

Did IndoChina even try to address perceived Mascurian grievances?

Did IndoChina even have grievances with Mascuria?

What’s going on down there?!?!?!

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

What has happened to the world? Whatever happened to basic human decency?

Have you no shame sir? Have you no shame?

How hass it come to this? Is it everyman for himself, rushing to fight to the death over token territory claims?

Is there anything to warrant this sudden aggression? What does IndoChina possibly have to gain from this?

Does IndoChina know of the inevitable response from the Mascurian Empire's allies?

Did IndoChina even try to address perceived Mascurian grievances?

Did IndoChina even have grievances with Mascuria?

What's going on down there?!?!?!

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

We understand the feelings of the Generalissimo. It is for this reason the AC is intervening, to prevent further unnecessay loss of life.

The Dragon Empire.. creator of the Leviathan Accords.. expels Indochina from these accords.

Reason:

Breach of Article 13:

13. The signatories of this treaty agree to consult each other before performing any military or intelligence operation to ensure that the popular will of the Leviathan Accords membership is being fulfilled.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

:verbal checklist taking place, in the ministry of war, in Dranagg"

"Europe?"

"Gone"

"North America?"

"Burning"

"South America?"

"Diseased"

"Australia?"

"Shattered and smoldering"

"The Orient?"

"Wasteland"

"Pacifica?"

"Chemical and nuclear devastated"

"Middle East?"

"Parking lot"

"Southern Asia?"

"Warfare"

"Northern Africa?"

"Fallout purgatory"

"Southern Africa?"

"Oddly quiet"

"Antarctica?"

"Still here sir"

Message to the IndoChina:

I have no idea why you are doing this, or why you didn't try to do this peacefully, but it appears that I have many friends on the way, and surrender will not happen. I offer you these choices,

1. Peace, and withrawal from my territory, along with an NAP. The region will basically go back to normal

2. Bear the brunt of the world's backlash from this shameful invasion

Message to the World:

As many of you know, our small and peaceful national was brutally attacked by IndoChina. I call upon the world to come to our aid. We are eternally grateful to everyone who is standing by our side.

On the battlefield:

With initial defense hopeless, Marscurian troops on the eastern front withraw to form a secondary line of defense. Artillery and AA guns were set up a few miles from the capitol. As refugees fled west, they took as much of their valuables as they could, the rest was burned by retreating Marscurian troops so that it couldn't be used by the enemy. Along the front, fighter jets and attack helicopters patrolled the region, as to kill any soldier or other forces that tried to attack the Marscurian forces. The artillery was constantly pounding enemy positions, causing extreme casualties. In the cities, production of civilian goods was basically halted, as factories turned their production to weaponry. Conscription notices were taken to every town, bolstering the Marscurian forces.

The population of Marscury was hiding in bunkers, as foreign artillery pounded the city, but Mikhail refused to leave the palace.

"Sir, you need to get out of here!" cried one of the aides.

"You're right," said Mikhail, "I'm heading to the front."

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

OOC: At What cost? Destroying a perfectly good nation? Meh ^_^

IC: Then let the reprucussions be felt by this government.

*Private*

How many Soldiers do we have left with us General?

MD, we have 250,000 left as 100,000 shall be deployed to Rebel Army.

Alright get 100,000 mobilized. We shall wait and see how this turns out.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

Mikhail walked out of the palace to a waiting gunship. As he left the doors and walked down the main walkway, he looked at the statues of his ancestors. He saw his father, grandfather and all who came before him. He stopped at the statue of himself, and looked on to see over 100 empty pedistals, enough to last for 1,000 years. This gave him hope. "I will not be the last," he said.

After an hour flight, the helicopter landed outside the town of Judenberg, the furthest the Indochinese had progressed. Marscurian artillery was going off non-stop in an attempt to hold off the invaders.

"Status report," Mikhail said to the commander.

"Sir, this position is holding strong. We have recieved news of victory in the north, but losses in the south. We are moving equipment there now to help them out."

"Good, remember, don't let them take a single yard. Several countries around the world have expressed their support for us, we may just pull out of this after all."

Mikhail went into the communications base and sent out a message to Kolkata. "What are we fighting for? The world has expressed their support for us, even your alliance left you. Let's end this pointless fighting. I suggest an immediate cease-fire. We can make peace, and I will issue no negative consequences for you. I know that we are both leaders who care for our country and its people. I suggest you take my offer."

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

Official Estovakian Statement

The Estovakia Imperium still remembers our allies in the south and we feel that a distance in borders has not hampered this friendship. We detest and protest against this invasion by Indochina who are clealry using the nuclear exchanges as cover for an attack against possible retaliation. We would provide assistance to the Marscurian Empire however, we have suffered heavy losses lately and are unable to provide assistance at this current time and wish the Marscurian Empire the best in their defence.