RIAalternate.pngph34r.gif300px-LOUD.png

Funktuar likes it LOUD

PREAMBLE:

This is a sweet treaty between the RIA and LOUD. Thus, I must include as many LOUD puns as possible. But seriously, I can't stop myself from doing it OH GOD WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????

The new preamble:

Both the RIA and LOUD agree to this treaty thing. Umm, it's one of those mutual defense pacts.

Section 1: lol, moar MDP on ur web

Both alliances agree not to be all messed up and take any aggressive action toward the other signatory. Spying, harboring rouges, and other stuff like that is a no-no.

Section 2: Could you please turn the music down? It's a little LOUD!

lol, i made funny. Umm, both signatories agree that the cupcake is very delicious, we are not to eat him. We also agree to come to the aid of a signatory should they come under the attack of an non allied alliance.

Section 3: Crap, this treaty isn't gonna be that long, is it?

Both signatories agree to have very LOUD parties very late into the night. Should the cops be called, DrunkWino will handle everything.

Section 4: =( y u cancle trety?

Should for some reason, we come to hate each other, there is a 48 hours cancellation period we starts when one signatory informs the other signatory of their intent. Should one of the signatories violate Section 1, they will have to be taken to the vet and put down.

Sign here please:

RIA nubs:

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God, of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities

DrunkWino, Triumvir of Random Insanity, wielder of the Triforce of Drunk, proprietor of The Winery.

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

Agent Lemon, Head of Recruitment

King_Srqt, Head of Military Operations

Apophis775,

AtonichisSeal-1.jpg

WarriorConcept, because he never gets to sign anything

LOUD nubs:

The Ascendancy

Prime-Minister: TheChosenOne

Grand Vizier: Draeg

High Chancellor: HeRo1

Imperial Commissar: Stagger Lee

The Ministry