Blood, Blood Gallons Of the Stuff...

Stefano Palmieri

OOC:..Give them all they can drink and It will never be enough So give them Blood And Im going off 1890-1910 Tech as my IG tech Level is 0. They're Vampires but not Turn into bats type just general "I vant to suck your blood" type.

IC:

They came In hordes. Out of the Depths of The Blue Mountains, where the blue haze of mythical dragons and the vast tracks of dense forest had covered there existence for a millenia. Of course people had seen them as was they way with human nature, yet they had always met an "untimely" end. The Wampir People had been Expeled from the European Continent, for supposed acts of black Magic and had been forced to start over thousands of miles from home. They decided now was the time to come back. Now Was the time to rise. They came into the city (Sydney) at blinding speed. The humans were stunned at the foricety of the attacks taken at the people who dared to resist. The Time of the Wampir was now.

King Olaf II, Queen Dementiava IV

Dark_Elves_by_yumedust.jpg

This will be a glourious time for the Wampir.

OOC:I think this fits in with Guide lines.

EDIT OOC:Im actually going to go off 1942 tech seeing how IG im going to have atleast 50 tech for a while.

Edited by Marquis Chris 1

Dangit, way off.

OOC:Lol

OOC: Yeah, looked it up, but I still wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification.

OOC:No Worries

IC:The battle for Sydney was fierce but quick. Over half the occupants were slain during the battle. The Rest were split up into Four groups, Slaves, Breeders, Warriors and the All important Blood "Donors". People deemed worthy of becoming warriors were given suitable attire, (humans are not deamed suitable for transformation) and readied for the taking of Newcastle. Slaves were spread out evenly through out the families of the Wampir, while breeders were litterally penned together to mate. Finally the "Blood Donors" were hearded into a building were they were fed the best available food until a suitable method could be found to bleed the humans without killing them.

Wyong, Australia

Queen Dementiava looked upon the remenants of town. It burned at her feet. A majority of the townsfolk had to be nuetraised as did some of the captured warriors. Many of the captured humans were sent back to Sydney Proper in these "trucks" captured off the humans. 1000 Vampire warriors stood ready to do her bidding. "Shall we head now Madame?" her Deputy asked. "We shall." she said. With that 1000 Vampires started the long trek to Newcastle.

Newcastle Australia

The Wampir entered through the southern suburbs of Killingworth and Mt Hutton. They had arrived there much quicker then expected as they travelled in these self powered wheeled devices that the humans use. They also had use of weapons that the native Armia used. There were these big metal monstrosities which made an impressive boom when they launched their shells. Along with massive moving turtle like machines that were annhilating all the resistance. Yet this was not enough to satisfy the Wampir's blood lust. Using their weapons of choice (sword) 1000 vampires started disposing of any and all resistance. The Battle for Newcastle had begun.

It was chaos. There was no discrimination, men, women and children that resisted were put to the sword. The streets of Newcastle were painted red with the blood of the humans. Some were spared. Those who were, were sent to their respective pens back in Sydney. Newcastle was devoid of human life by nightfall. Many had fled the city trying to make a break up the coastline to Foster. There was heavy fighting around Williamtown and the Airforce Base there. Most of the base was spared as the fighting came to hand to hand. The airmen had no chance. A pile of bodies was made out side the main building. A radio operator was captured during the fight. He was lead into the main room where voices were being heard through a strange device. After a brief lesson to HRH Queen Dementiava she picked up the reciever and said "(To the people of Australia. We are coming. Your blood is ours. You can run but you cannot hide. To the rest of the world we are the Wampir. We hear by declare our existence after 1000 years of hiding. You have no need to fear us unless you are currently in the Kingdoms of Denmark or Poland. If you are, well, you may as well die now.)Do społeczeństwo od Australia. Jesteśmy nadchodzący. Twój krew jest nasze. Możesz biegać oprócz ty zajmujący się produkcją konserw ukrywać się. Do odnawiać zapas towarów od ten świat jesteśmy ten Korale z muszli. My słyszeć przy osoba składająca deklarację nasz istnienie za 1000 lata od ukrywanie się. Masz nie potrzebować wobec strach nam jeżeli nie jesteś rozpowszechniony w ten Królestwa od Dania albo Polska. Jeśli jesteś , dobrze , możesz zarówno umierać teraz.

OOC:Ok She assumes nothing has changed in Europe over 1000 years and No im not invading Poland or Denmark its just a genocidal grudge.. for now.

It was chaos. There was no discrimination, men, women and children that resisted were put to the sword. The streets of Newcastle were painted red with the blood of the humans. Some were spared. Those who were, were sent to their respective pens back in Sydney. Newcastle was devoid of human life by nightfall. Many had fled the city trying to make a break up the coastline to Foster. There was heavy fighting around Williamtown and the Airforce Base there. Most of the base was spared as the fighting came to hand to hand. The airmen had no chance. A pile of bodies was made out side the main building. A radio operator was captured during the fight. He was lead into the main room where voices were being heard through a strange device. After a brief lesson to HRH Queen Dementiava she picked up the reciever and said "(To the people of Australia. We are coming. Your blood is ours. You can run but you cannot hide. To the rest of the world we are the Wampir. We hear by declare our existence after 1000 years of hiding. You have no need to fear us unless you are currently in the Kingdoms of Denmark or Poland. If you are, well, you may as well die now.)Do społeczeństwo od Australia. Jesteśmy nadchodzący. Twój krew jest nasze. Możesz biegać oprócz ty zajmujący się produkcją konserw ukrywać się. Do odnawiać zapas towarów od ten świat jesteśmy ten Korale z muszli. My słyszeć przy osoba składająca deklarację nasz istnienie za 1000 lata od ukrywanie się. Masz nie potrzebować wobec strach nam jeżeli nie jesteś rozpowszechniony w ten Królestwa od Dania albo Polska. Jeśli jesteś , dobrze , możesz zarówno umierać teraz.

OOC:Ok She assumes nothing has changed in Europe over 1000 years and No im not invading Poland or Denmark its just a genocidal grudge.. for now.

The Storm Dragon Empire's radio scanners picked up this broadcast. Their linguists once again, broke it down over about a day or so.. and they couldn't believe what they heard. "Wow.. these peoples are truly violent. What is a Wampir?" Feshir took the document to the researchers.. who began opening old tomes in the capitol library. It would take them a few days to puzzle out what it was, which was broadcasting.

Wollongong Australia

A bloodless take over of Wollongong was occuring just as the slaughter of Newcastle was being completed.. Prince Christian X led the forces into the city. Word of the Newcastle murder had reached the community. The Lord Mayor cane forward. "We accept you as our new leaders. We have no need to fight today" he said as he kneeled in front of the peace. The Prince nodded at one of his deputies. The people were hearded in to pens in Wollongong. The Prince then jumped in one of the Metal turtles. A captured Map had shown a major city on the southern Coastline. He and his 3000 troops were going to take it and every town allong the way.

OOC:Starting my expansion into South NSW/Vic.

At the Iluminado Communication Center:

"'Ey boss, I caught a radio transmission from the newly establish... er... Wampir (I think that's what I heard?) nation. I also have a transcript of the announcement by the nation's leader. Or that's what I'm assuming it is."

"Pass me the transcript."

"There you go."

"Hm... let me see... Sounds like a human language... Slavic... let me check the library nearby... "

Two hours later...

"You were right, good worker, it was a declaration by the Wampir nation. For the looks, they're vampires and they goddamn hate humans, and are bathing in their blood."

"Eww, don't talk like that. I'm squeamish."

"Don't be a radio operator, then.'

"But I wasn't paid to hear about blood!"

"Reality's harsh, son. Anyways, what to make out of this... hm... we were told by the Minister to be friendly with all nations of any race, but those guys are just outright brutal. We'll be better off by ignoring them for the time being. Well, let's move on, subordinate."

An announcement has been made from the Wampir. "By Decree to benefit our race, 1500 humans shall be mutated to Vampire status. This will be a trial to supplement our forces until a suitable replacement race is found". After the Decree was made 1000 Sydneysiders and 500 Wollongongians were bitten and the hour long painful transformation had begun.

After a long while of translating, the Storm Dragon Empire responded directly to the Wampir, "To the people and leadership of the Wampir. This is the Storm Dragon Empire, we are contacting you to announce we formally recognize your domain and have added it to our maps. At the end of this transmission, one of our radio men will relay to you the dimension of our domain." And such was done.

Southern Olympian Border

The reports of massacres in the human lands to the south had reached the council and it has been decided to fortify the southern border. a line of blockhouses and checkpoints has been established along the southern border and the border towns have been fortified. Ranger patrols along the southern border have been tripled.

Message to the Wampir Leadership. (Delivered by messenger)

The Federation of Olympia has noticed your activities in the southern human lands. Our borders shall be the limit of your advance. We have heard reports of your unique feeding habits from a few refugees that have fled from your armies and we would like to send a few scientists to study this. Perhaps we can work together to find a substitute food source that will satisfy you while not killing the humans. But we are prepared to meet force with force if you leave us no other option. *An ornately jewelled ceremonial dagger accompanies this message*

After a long while of translating, the Storm Dragon Empire responded directly to the Wampir, "To the people and leadership of the Wampir. This is the Storm Dragon Empire, we are contacting you to announce we formally recognize your domain and have added it to our maps. At the end of this transmission, one of our radio men will relay to you the dimension of our domain." And such was done.

" do Magazynowanie Smok Imperium my także rozpoznawać jesteś posiadłości. Mój twój społeczeństwo zostawiać w pokój "("To the Storm Dragon Empire we too recognize you're domain. May your people leave in peace")

Southern Olympian Border

The reports of massacres in the human lands to the south had reached the council and it has been decided to fortify the southern border. a line of blockhouses and checkpoints has been established along the southern border and the border towns have been fortified. Ranger patrols along the southern border have been tripled.

Message to the Wampir Leadership. (Delivered by messenger)

The Federation of Olympia has noticed your activities in the southern human lands. Our borders shall be the limit of your advance. We have heard reports of your unique feeding habits from a few refugees that have fled from your armies and we would like to send a few scientists to study this. Perhaps we can work together to find a substitute food source that will satisfy you while not killing the humans. But we are prepared to meet force with force if you leave us no other option. *An ornately jewelled ceremonial dagger accompanies this message*

--Message to Olympia--

wobec nasz północny Sąsiedzi , mamy nie zamiar u naruszanie u twój ziemie. My mile widziany jesteś uczeni wobec praca rezygnować nasz własny u pewien droga wobec istniejący krew rezygnować zabijanie ten ludzie.

("To our northern Neighbours, we have no intention on infringing on your lands. We welcome you're scientists to work with our own on a way to extarct blood without killing the humans.")

The Spread of the Wampir had been feirce. Within a month The Centeral and Southern Coastlines of New South Wales had fallen. The Force Under Queen Dementiava was heading North at a slower rate then her son as she was adding more humans to the forces. They Currently were up to the Human town of Port Maquarie.

OOC:Red=Eventual Borders Blue = Current and I'll take Adelaide to if I beat Subtle there :P Jk.

OOC: Remember, for the moment territory is limited to the total land mass of modern day Japan. Neither you or I will be able to expand that far.

IC: A simple message was broadcast from Keldabe, once the language was translated.

"'We are australians, but touch not one hair on the head of any Mandalorian, be they Human, Elf, or Hybrid. to do so risks your annihilation."

OOC: Remember, for the moment territory is limited to the total land mass of modern day Japan. Neither you or I will be able to expand that far.

IC: A simple message was broadcast from Keldabe, once the language was translated.

"'We are australians, but touch not one hair on the head of any Mandalorian, be they Human, Elf, or Hybrid. to do so risks your annihilation."

OOC:Yeah I know. Thats why I put Eventual borders. Im going to take Armidale/Coffs Area then Stop.

IC:"Aye as long as no Mandalorian doesnt not touch one Wampir in a harmful way."