TTK-AoC Joint Announcement

Oceana

BEHOLD.

ttkflag.jpgAoCflagM.png

The Unexpected Love... Child Treaty

Preamble

In recognition of the bonds of friendship, respect, and the love child we bear together, the Arrow of Chiron (AoC) and the Templar Knights (TTK) hereby commit to further their ties and do formalize this Optional Defense Pact.

Article I: Sovereignty

While Cyphon may be the product of our love, we shall remain separate entities and exchange custody on weekends. If either party finds them self in trouble with the law for starting a fight at one of Cyphon's pee wee football games, the other is not required to pick them up.

Article II: Playing Nice

No member of either signatory's family may participate in, support, or condone physical aggression against a member within the other signatory's family. Violence is not conducive to the love child's environment and the tension may distress him. If a member nation of either signatory's family is found to have done this, they will be ordered to cease attacking within 24 hours of the initial notification and pay the defending family member's hospital costs. This payment of hospital bills must not take place if doing so would be in violation of any pre-existing HMO policies. The defending family member will not retalliate unless there is a failure to comply within the 24 time line.

If the attacking family member refuses to resume peaceful existence with the defending family member within the specified time frame, without credible reason explaining the lack of compliance, the parent from that side of the family shall investigate the incident and disown the attacking family member and/or pay hospital bills as needed. Further, the disowned family member is to be considered a rogue by both signatories, and dealt with accordingly.

Article III: Communication and Civility

Both TTK and AoC agree to keep their phones switched on at all times in case the daycare calls to get Cyphon collected early and for if we find out someone is hanging around the school causing trouble. Both alliances also agree to give the love child a caring home and never to argue with eachother as this might upset him.

Article IV: Optional Defense

Though neither signatory is required to, if one signatory gets into a fight with other child's parent(s), then the second signatory is strongly encouraged to help protect the love child if they are asked to. This includes helping pay hospital bills and helping to even the odds against the parent(s) in question. The signatory that has been requested to provide help has 72 hours to either come to the love childs defense or reject the request.

Article V: Safety and Security

Both parents agree that under no circumstances will either parent spy on the other. Furthermore, should one parent find that the ADT security system of one parent is faulty, for the safety of the love child, this information must be shared and discussed immediately.

Neither parent shall withhold information from the other about threats to the security or well-being of the other parent or the love child. Both parents shall strive to keep each other informed of threatening situations as often as possible.

Article VI: Expenses and Child Support

Both parties shall agree to share in the expenses incurred in raising the love child. The amount of contributions made by both parents should be realistic in nature, and not without reason. Requests for child support shall be placed in the other party's embassy and the other parent shall have to acknowledge the request. An acceptable reason must be stated, or else payments will not be forth coming. If child support is rejected, the other party must have a valid reason. Child support can only be asked for in times of need and special circumstance, like emergency trips to the doctor's office for the love child. Any child support payment requests made under false pretenses shall be viewed as a breach of this treaty.

Article VII: Termination

Termination of this pact requires 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via privately between the parents before the daycare or any other childcare providers are notified. Any intentional or planned breaches of the child rearing arrangements will find this treaty null and void immediately, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

Enough Said.

AoC is happy to be sharing in the joys of raising Cyphon together with TTK. Here's to many many years in a happy maroon home with our bundle of joy! Time to get a soccer mom van!

o/ Templar Knights!

o/ AoC

Hi Cyphon :wub:

Edited by Mila Amo

Left wing? does that mean you will run around in circles? My my you're a confused little child. I knew we should never have given you that chocolate bar and coke. Now you've followed us home.....

On a more spectacular note, I am glad this finally came to fruition. I guess it is true that I have no patience lol.

o/'s all around.

Left wing? does that mean you will run around in circles? My my you're a confused little child. I knew we should never have given you that chocolate bar and coke. Now you've followed us home.....

On a more spectacular note, I am glad this finally came to fruition. I guess it is true that I have no patience lol.

o/'s all around.

Ive tried and tried to help you with that Reggy but you are getting better. Patience is a virtue my friend and good things come to those who wait.

Congrats to all

oh and BK that tag looks good on you

:wub: Mila

:wub: TTK