February Notice

arcofmudkip

1191560.jpg

This notice is notice qua notice and is very polite. This was issued by the newly formed Ministry of Forum Posts, run by the Minister himself, the redoubtable arcofmudkips.

Contents of Notice I. INITIATE OPERATION hie!

I. War Declarations.

II. Demands

III. Announcement of Protectorates

IV. Notice of upcoming election

I. This section deals with war declaration by the movement UMEISM and its ancillary internet bodies.

(1)UME, herewith to be referred to as the New Mahout Order, or NMO, hereby declares war on the old Pacifican order for ex post facto copyright infringement, its leaders are also rumoured to be not unhomosexual.

II. This section deals with demands made by the Grand Mahout UTOPOS God of Cybernations and Ruler of the Entire World, Plenipotentiary of the Seven Syllables and Master of all Knowledge including Copremesis, Arch-Pope of the Holy Sanctuary of the Copremesis, AnteJesus of

the Mahoutdom, and God of all infrastructure. REX CAEDES EX CULTUS.

(1)The New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Epicaricacy demands that IRON declare war on UME.

(2)The New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Epicaricacy demands that IRON surrenders to UME.

(3)The New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Epicaricacy demands that everyone uses inverted commas instead of quotation marks and all other barbaric american punctuation.

III. This section deals with new protectorates announced by the Ministry of Time who deal with protectorate and protectoruction alike.

(1) Minister of Time, Scenenemethevers, is pleased to announce that VOX POPULI has decided to become a temporary protectorate of UME.

The proper announcement of this announcement will be made shortly.

IV. This section deals with the upcoming election and challenges to the current government of UME made by rival governments within the omnigovernment of the New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Order.

(1)The Opposition Party within the New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Epicaricacy who follow the francoist philosophy of UTOPOS GOD OF CYBERNATIONS hereby announce they will be attacking UME for the right to govern it.

(2)The AntiOpposition Party within the New Mahout Order of the United Mahouts of Epicaricacy who follow the voxist philosophy created by UTOPOS hereby announce they will be attacking ume for the right to govern it.

February 5, year of our Mahout 2009.

Signed by;

Spiritual leader of UME:

UTOPOS ~~~~~ The Grand Mahout UTOPOS God of Cybernations and Ruler of the Entire World, Plenipotentiary of the Seven Syllables and Master of all Knowledge including Copremesis, Arch-Pope of the Holy Sanctuary of the Copremesis, AnteJesus of the Mahoutdom, and God of all infrastructure. REX CAEDES EX CULTUS.

Legislature:

Arcofmudkip ~~~~ Minister of Forum Posts

Scenenemethevers ~~~~ Minister of Time

Edited by arcofmudkip

i dont buy that vox actually agreed to a protectorate from you.

I recommend that you violently exit from human existence.

UME's emissary to the vox populi has screenshots of the discussion and agreement on the protectorate.

Edited by Joeeigel

Hahaha.

(1)UME, herewith to be referred to as the New Mahout Order, or NMO, hereby declares war on the old Pacifican order for ex post facto copyright infringement, its leaders are also rumoured to be not unhomosexual

So is that a declaration of war on NPO?

(1)UME, herewith to be referred to as the New Mahout Order, or NMO, hereby declares war on the old Pacifican order for ex post facto copyright infringement, its leaders are also rumoured to be not unhomosexual.

You got steel junk for that DoW. I'll give you that.

Second! ROfFL :lol:

Third: ^ What Bilrow Asked!

Edited by Zeta Defender

Hello. We did not. I'm only saying we didn't because I'd hate to see these guys get attacked over a joke, even if it is their joke.

We don't want to disclose the contents of private negotiations but public contradictions will get you no where Vox.

Edited by Joeeigel

I recommend that you violently exit from human existence.

UME's emissary to the vox populi has screenshots of the discussion and agreement on the protectorate.

Wow...just wow.

Hello.

To clarify, we did not agree to become your protectorate. If we did, I have nullified that agreement by declaring war on you. We promise you will get merciful surrender terms.

Much love,

Vox Dei

not Vox gov, we want to hear it from monkey, or else you can go lick up some industrial strength caulk.